Left Headphone turning on in case

Headphones: Liberty 2 pro

I place the headphones in charging case, they turn off and start charging, then Left headphone turns back on after about a minute, reconnecting to the phone and stays on. If I disconnect Bluetooth, the left headphone stays on with a rose/pink (not red) light on charging but it draining the case battery until they are both dead.

I cleaned contacts on headphones and case, hard reset the headphones a bunch of times, checked for new updates which there aren’t. I’m guessing this is software but open to suggestions.

2 Likes

Very strange issue. In case you already did reset, the only thing I could suggest is to contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com

Weird.
I suppose you nade a totsl reset of the charging case and the buds.
If there are still the same issues,
you should contact the support as mentioned above

Weird.
I suppose you made a total reset of the charging case and the buds.
If there are still the same issues,
you should contact the support as mentioned above

The help desk is probably the best option.

I will say my first l2p had a battery issue where it did not get a full charge to the case.

As a test, I used the liberty 2 case to charge it and it worked. So if you have a liberty 2 case and it does not act up then it may be the case. Only saying this in case you are out of warranty.

If it is the case and you are out of warranty the help desk can help as well in that you should be able to buy a case for about 30 percent of the full cost

You have already done most of what we’d recommend.

I would get a magnification glass to the pins and see if one is recessed, is loose. If so you may be able to fix that either by cleaning again, or if out of warranty, lift the buds out carefully to pull the pins up then dab of superglue and dry.

I would also ensure you do the case reset while the case is connected to power, that sometimes fixes things.

2 Likes