Lets go back in 1968

May be the younger ones here have never heard of this band

This piece was a milestone!

5 Likes

Believe it or not I know this song, lol ( old lady here) this song in particular makes me think of a the heavy rock of Disturbed. Very different sound but same feel in my opinion

1 Like

From the year of my birth, and I had not heard of them, or the song! Thanks for sharing, I will be investigating them.

1 Like

This is the only and best song they really made.
All others are not worth to listen to…
Seems you are a youngster compared to me. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s a staple of a “one hit wonder” in my library. Classic!

1 Like

Yes it is indeed.
I will open a thread, because its an interesting theme.

1 Like

It’s not a bad song at all, actually. Thanks for sharing.
I would say younger, as opposed to youngster (well I certainly don’t feel as young as I used to anyway)

1 Like

I wasnt around for when it was a hit but i do know the song and every now and then it pops unto my head. there is a scene from a tv show called home improvement that had this song in it, unless i am mistaken

Excellent tune. I seem to remember us talking about this tune before. Everyone should hear it at least once. :+1:

1 Like

I am sure we did, but such good songs we were/are usually talking about can be always listened to and presented. :smile:

Same with classical music.
We can talk every week about Beethoven Mozart and Schubert.
Can’t we? I can! :grin:

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to imply it was wrong posting this thread. Heck, I don’t remember how the song came up. I’m glad you posted this thread!

1 Like

Of course I know this Steve.
Seems we are often in the same themes : Pink Floyd etc. :smiley:

1 Like

You know I just realized that this is from over 50yrs ago , 54 to be exact, when did I get this old :cry:

I suppose I am elder than you.
But when we don’t feel old we are not old! :laughing:
Enjoy the sunday!

Ahhh to enjoy a Sunday would be wonderful but for me it’s work. Now, tomorrow I can enjoy

Good one. Thanks for sharing.