Level up information

Hey guys I was wondering if there is someway to see the level up information. On Anker community there is a chart on the powerdraw that shows how many points is required for each level.

There hasn’t been an official thread since 2.0 revamp but seems like there has been no change from before so check this link for a chart

1 Like

I think that is the only one I have seen so far but I think it will take him a little longer to level up for notes due to point changes.

2 Likes

What are those double passes for?

2 Likes

They are suppose to be for live events but there hasn’t really been any. Last live event was soundcore liberty pro 2 announcement event

2 Likes

What do you do with them do in live streams.

It would be more like a ticket to a live event if you were close to one or they had them.
Think of it as having to tickets to an iPhone release event.

2 Likes

It probably won’t matter for a while since most live events aren’t happening so you got time to figure it out

1 Like

You do nothing in live streams. The live streams just something extra that @loz and @sean.L have done to provide a better community about earbuds and music.

Live streams are open to anyone when they happen. Presumably you are asking about the passes, which are for in person events - I doubt I would ever use them even if I got them. They aren’t likely to happen anywhere near me.

2 Likes

Same for me as well.

2 Likes

I don’t think they will do any live events in Ohio LOL I have some time before I get up to that level though :smile:

3 Likes

Yup same for most of us here. Don’t think they had any in Georgia from what I recall

2 Likes

It definitely will take longer to level up now but that’s ok will get there eventually

2 Likes

Yup honestly it’s not as much about level up than it is about experience and making friends here. Always nice to just chat about things that interests us so music and soundcore products on this forum and pretty much anything on Anker forum

3 Likes

Totally agree I don’t even honestly know when the next level is all I know is that it will be a while. I definitely think the community we have here is way more than any level number or points system. It truly is a great community to talk and learn

2 Likes