Level Up - Rewards and Requirements

Check out what’s required to level up and also the added bonuses of levelling up below.

We’re open to your feedback on our current system - let us know what you think!

11 Likes

As the community gets underway, you may have to revise the point system. A ton of people will be leveling at the same time and some will spam post to level faster.

7 Likes

:arrow_up: This, as the community finds it feet points or structure may have to be reviewed…

4 Likes

On the main page, you may want to change the community link… Currently it goes to Anker forum, when really it should come here.

2 Likes

I can totally see people leveling quick on here with spam posts. The community being new and all will have its “growing pains” as expected, so hopefully they will be revised sooner than later (or at least as people start to realize how they can skate the system).

2 Likes

This should be interesting! I am down for the challenge!

2 Likes

Anyone know what the double pass is?

Curious as to if it will be easier to level up then on the anker community… it seems so, but only time will tell…

3 Likes

I agree with what everyone wrote above. Why not have the Levels transfer over from the Anker Community? Like Grandfathering in. It’s like longtimers are starting all over again :anguished:

3 Likes

SURPRISE! They do! :grin:

3 Likes

This is great news, I get to keep my hard earned level

@Tank, you should be on Level 18 with 515 Notes and 3 Double Passes to Soundcore Launch Events!

2 Likes

Aww yea, I wasnt even looking at total points earned. Good catch and that’s even better

1 Like

Is it something that is still updating? I am just showing my new member score currently @Insider

It was posted on Anker that it will port over at the start of a new month

1 Like

@Tank thank you for the clarification. I was scrambling around making sure I had the same email and everything else lol. Mild heart attack only.

2 Likes

Noted! Cheers

1 Like

Hey Seth, we’re looking at running Soundcore launch events, so that’s a double a pass to our live events!!

3 Likes

They do! Check the latest article from Anker over on the Anker Community.

That’s cool.

I personally didn’t have a problem, new forum, new levels.

However, if points etc from there n here merge, that’s even better.