Libert 3 pro for women?

So im considering buying a set of liberty 3 for my girlfriend for Christmas. However i never seen these in real life (the headphones i mean)… would they be to big for a girls taste? Also im considering buying the purple ones…

Thanks for any suggestion

Very good question, also like youself not seen in real life.

They are smaller than the L2P but bigger than the Dot like products.

These are the marketing images including ladies.

While smaller than the L2P, I’m guessing something like Dot 2 NC may be something for those worried about
physical size? I’ve tried to find a L3P vs Dot 2 review can’t find.

Example Dot 2 image with lady

Some videos of reviews done by ladies wearing.

There’s also just a couple of seconds of video in ladies’ ears here which also shows Richard Wu who has interacted with us here this week.

You’re for sure asking the right question in the right place, wait for others to reply in next day. Good luck.

2 Likes

t’s impossible to say whether they will fit someone else or be to their taste. What I can say is they are very comfortable for me and sound great.

My best advice would be to buy them from a place that offers a liberal return policy so if your girlfriend doesn’t like them you are covered.

3 Likes

Libery Air 2 Pro has a very nice look and beautiful colors. The sound is almost as good as the Liberty 3 Pro :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

The Liberty 3 is 30 percent smaller than the zliberty 2 pro.

Before I would buy the 3, I would do some research on what type of buds that she likes. I love the liberty 2 pro but I would check her preferences. You do not want to get something and find out those types of buds hurt her ears.

I agree with those before me, that you won’t know if she likes them until she sees them.

However, I, as a woman, am happy with mine. I prefer the buds over those that have a stick, so these are fine with me. I also have cheap TWS Headphones here which are slightly smaller but also have weaker sound and shorter battery times, so I rather have bigger buds with better battery and sound, but that is my personal preference.

I do feel, like they look larger on some of the promotional pics than they do in my ear, but that might just be me.

2 Likes

Chunky?

Still quite large?

I would definitely buy something where she would be able to return them if she doesn’t like it or it hurts! I don’t think it’ll be too big and it also depends on what she wants out of wireless earbuds. Does she want something like AirPods or In-Ear? Does she care about color? It’s a very thoughtful gift idea though!

Its always difficult to buy such a present.
One option should be a free return to the seller without any problems.

There are so many different models of soundcore earbuds meanwhile on the market,
that its really not easy to find a satisfying one.

Many questions too :
Wireless or true wireless etc.
Some models are also offered in different colors.

Has she ever tried such “in ears”?
Some people (like me :grinning:) can not use, cause pains.

Yes i agree that some of the pictures they do seem very big or petruding a bit… however they do look good on you, thank you for sharing that :slightly_smiling_face:

Well she told me that she’s been eye balling a pair of jabra elite 3’s. Because they were cheap. However i feel she deserves better so thats why i came here.

Also im a bit of an audiophile and a research geek and don’t mind spending the extra money as long as they are spend well. The L3P’s seem check all the boxes to her wishes and i do feel the pink would suit her well. The size however is what has me worried and that is why i appreciate every and especially female inputs on this matter. Thank you

1 Like

This is so awesome, i couldn’t find all of these pictures myself… thank you!

So im located in Denmark and don’t have acces to amazon from within my region and no other sellers has gotten them here yet, so have to buy directly from Ankers UK. Im not too sure if it would be too much of a hassle to return them again.

However in the meantime i have ordered a pair for myself to try out. So the plan is now to try to sneak in a bud in her ear while she is sleeping so i can see if it’s a fit :grin:

1 Like

For Denmark, I’d order from within the EU, the warehouse is in Poland.

They ship for free to Denmark

image image

Amazon probably will do it too, order from say Germany.##

I’d not order from UK. Brexit.

1 Like

Well one thing I can say is I don’t see how anyone would be disappointed in the way they sound. They are the best Earbuds I’ve ever had. How they would fit someone else, I can’t say.

1 Like

You can always just say that you got some earbuds that you like and ask her what she thinks…

No need to potentially to wake her up in the middle of the night as you are messing with her ears. :rofl: I do not think that she will appreciate it.

So I doubt anyone would listen to any of the recent Soundcore products and say they sound bad. I do often wonder if someone’s perception one sounds better than another is their imagination. That’s because someone reviewing say the P3 says sounds good.

You’d not go wrong with any of the P3, LA2P, L2P, L3P. Even the Dot 2 NC.

The Dot is the smallest.

The main real difference, not imagined, is how well they fit, and there’s no obvious way I have found out to predict it. There is no consensus, you simply have to try.

I have the Neo, P2, LA2P and they all fall out, so no way would I spend > £100 on any bud. I bought the P2 as they were only £35 and I bought the Q30 for £55 and use the Q30 more.

Be aware of that issue that you can do all the research you like and try to make the best decision but they could simply fall out easily.

For that reason given the free return no questions asked for most countries is 14 days I’d not buy now and then reveal on Dec 25th as whatever you buy may simply not work well for her.

The angle of the ear canal if not aligned with the outer ear means can be painful for some, or fall out, or be wonderful. Can’t really predict it.

I have the LA2P which reviews says good. I can’t use them as they fall out. I might use them when sat still but any motion and they’re out. I’d have no qualms recommending Q30 or Q35 as they fit everyone. I use the old wired Slim buds so when they fall out there’s a wire attached. The Soundcore focus on many wireless buds I found continually baffling. At least they made the Frames as an alternative for us who can’t use in-ear buds.

Oh i’ve done worse :joy:

1 Like

I’d do a test first with some kind of spider, see if she notices.

I shall never sleep in peace after seeing that gif :flushed:

1 Like