Liberty 2 Air Pro- product ideas/suggestions

Hello All, My first post in this community :slight_smile:

I’m a fan of the Soundcore brand - have owned most headsets and looking into speakers for home. I got the new Liberty Air 2 Pro’s and they deliver as promised! Awesome sound quality and great pricing too :slight_smile:

A few random product suggestions:

• Touch control - please introduce single tap so there can be volume control (or anything else, really) controls

• Ambient /Transparency announcement - when the ambient touch is selected currently, the mode can be seen on the mobile app clearly, and there is an audible “beep” to indicate mode has switched. It’s fine on mobile, but what if the device is connected to a laptop or something else? Perhaps a brief announcement to indicate which transparency mode (indoor, outdoor, travel, vocal etc.) is selected would be really helpful (*especially since I have a weak memory and cant always remember if ambient mode vs travel mode is on)

3 Likes
  • Teams/Zoom/Skype - I thought maybe it was a bad bluetooth driver on my laptop, as Teams/Zoom/Skype/Webex pretty much any conferencing don’t work (either the speaker or microphone will work, but NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME) on any laptop (Windows 10) i’ve tried it on. The weird thing is, these conferencing apps all have mobile versions - and the headphones work flawlessly on the mobile versions! What is happening???

You can see different threads where laptops BT either needed updated or where there is a zoom issue although those devices work well otherwise. Think those are more software or laptop issues mostly

Hmm maybe they mess something up in drivers for the Windows 10 users. You can try searching around on the forum using the magnifier icon on the top right (if on laptop) and search “MS Teams” or “Zoom”, etc. and try the stuff suggested.

Other than that, if you can wait about a week or 2, do so and perhaps they’ll push out an update. After that, you can try to email service@soundcore.com about these issues and they’ll let the proper team know so they can work on a fix

I’ve had no issue with zoom, teams, discord, etc. Just had to set the application to use the bluetooth ‘headset’ and all was well.

I would like to see them add both of these features as well. It seems weird that they did not include a single tap option with these, but have it on the Air 2’s and even the newer, cheaper Life A1’s.

Same issue I am also observing whenever I use web based dialer like I tell, FB messenger, IMO, Google duo, mic performance is very very poor almost inaudible for other side person. I am using android 11

Try tweaking the bt connection. There is a cog wheel that will take you to call and audio on or off.

It may be something that can be changed by that or it does not that functionality.

I have the air 2 pros but had not turned on call or audio…so when a friend called on messenger, I had to use my phone. Now I need to turn it on to see if it worms now. :wink: