Liberty 2 Pro 99.99 at Best Buy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anker-soundcore-liberty-2-pro-true-wireless-in-ear-headphones-black/6378158.p?skuId=6378158

1 Like

Nice deal about one of the best seen so far in a while.

1 Like

Seems all markets are going Oprah on the L2Ps… and you get a deal… and you get a deal… :wink:

Nice share. :+1:

2 Likes

Nice find on bestbuy

That’s a nice deal

Thank you for sharing this

My pleasure!!!

1 Like

There is a discount on Amazon too

1 Like

I just looked at that and the white ones are too!!! I personally think those look awesome!! Swear I’m tempted to grab those and hook one of my older brothers up with my current pair??? But with these announcements coming up and idviously the hints on the air 3 i feel like soundcore too might be coming up with a successor to the 2 pros??? Right Soundcore??? Liberty 3 Pro with anc and ambient aware ??? Actually I wouldn’t care if they had anc or not but if any company can make something sound as good or better than the liberty 2 pro… well geez… that would odviously be Soundcore lol!! All that beun said my 2 pros have been bulletproof since last Dec and don’t wanna grab another till we all know whats ahead in the coming months but I gaurantee one thing… if they drop a 3 pro I will be all over those like I was the q30 and then I will hand my brother the 2nd best sounding pair of earbuds on the planet!!! Cannot wait to see exactly whats coming up!!!

2 Likes

I do like the whites as well. I think for anybody wanting these, the 99 dollars is the best for the year (my guess). I did see staples had it for 91 back in October but most times the deals sit at 119 or 30 dollars off.

1 Like

makes me wonder does this price drop hint at a possible next gen liberty pro coming out soon???

I SO HOPE IT DOES!!! PLEASE Soundcore make this happen… I just won’t do the stem style earbud design so as good as the 2 air are or the new ones I will continue to wait till the 3 pro!!

1 Like