Liberty 2 pro audio issues

I literally bought the Liberty 2 Pro yesterday and noticed that the audio just cuts randomly then comes back after a second. When listening to music, randomly it doesnt let out audio and the weird thing is that, the earbuds didnt pause the music, the music is still “playing” on my phone but just no audio for about a second. I’ve reset the earbuds but the problem still persists. Please help

Must unusual indeed.

If you were to isolate the earbuds, meaning try one at a time, leaving the other in the case, does the single earbud exhibit same audio issues?

Do you have these paired with any other devices at the moment?

Also, have you downloaded the soundcore app and looked to update the firmware?

Is it possible that one of the multi function buttons is stuck?

The above will help with describing some of the troubleshooting done, if you end up needing to send a request into customer service.

Please advise if you try any of the above and the outcomes.

Have you tried removing and disconnecting the device from your phone and reconnecting the device again.

Also does this occur when you play music from any audio source such as a video, YouTube, or Spotify or a specific one?

Hi, thank you for the hasty reply.

1. I just tried both earbuds individually. The right side was able to last a song without cutting audio whereas the left side seem to cut audio within the first minute of a song.

2. I only ever paired it with my phone

3. I have downloaded the app and made it’s updated to the latest firmware update. 1.28

4. I dont think they’re stuck. Both of the buttons seem fine when I tried clicking them

Just to make sure, I’m gonna test the right earbud on its own until the audio cuts.

[Update]
Just tried the right earbud, the issue is still there, around 2min into a song, the audio cuts. It seems to occur at random times.

1 Like

I have unpaired them from my phone and reconnected them, I’d even reset the earbuds and reconnected them to my phone, the problem is still there.

I have tested between Spotify and a different music app and it doesnt seem to matter which platform I’m on.

Hmm ok that makes it seem like the issue probably is with the earbuds. Since you’ve already done a lot of things that I would think would have fixed it I would reach out to Soundcore support team you can email them at service@soundcore.com personally I think our support from them is amazing so they should be able to help you out

If they do provide you with a solution it would be greatly appreciated if you would come back to let us know so we can help others in the future.

Sorry again to hear that you are having issues. I hope they get fixed soon

Yeah, I just sent them an email, fingers crossed. Thank you for all the help. It’s such a shame that it’s brand new, these earbuds sound amazing and I dont want it to go to waste. I will give updates here if this somehow gets resolved.

2 Likes

Final Update: Hi, so I made a trip to my local tech shop and get it checked. Like what you guys suggested, they asked me to try out the same things but to no avail, when we tested my faulty earbuds on their phones, it seemed to be working fine. When we tried it on my phone, without even a minute into the song the audio cuts like it usually does, lol. We weren’t able to find exactly what caused this weird issue so they just gave me a replacement. Thank you all once again for the help and I’m hoping the same thing won’t happen again tomorrow when I’ll use these new ones.

1 Like

What type of phone?

I had similar this morning with a YouTube live stream, and had my L2Ps “hiccuping” too, but found it was actually the stream… thought oh oh…

Glad you were able to exchange! Hopeful that the issue no longer persists…
:crossed_fingers: