Liberty 2 Pro Connectivity Issues

Hey y’all! Bought a pair of L2Ps early last spring, and they’ve been slowly losing functionality; first the earbuds wouldn’t pair together. Problematic, but fine, since my phone allowed me to just connect to them both individually. This took away the button commands, but such was life. It was bearable. Recently, the left earbud stopped connecting to much of anything all together. It wouldn’t connect, so I was going to reset them and re-pair to the left. However, the left would no longer pair at all! So I’ve been confined to using just the right since. What can I do? I’ve already tried resetting the earbuds using the button.

2 Likes

service@soundcore.com

I would check with service department. Since they are about a year old and seems to be a few issues. They should be under warranty. Depending on your phone, there could be some different in pairing but no longer pairing does seem to be a problem. So depending on where you where purchased them from may be part on how the warranty. If it is from Amazon or Ebay or potentially Walmart from the Anker/Soundcore dealer then you should have an 18 month warranty on those. (if it is a 3rd party, you may not be as lucky).

Sick. So I need to shoot that email address some info about the issue? Or maybe contact you guys through Amazon?

LOL Not me… I am like you, a community member who is a mod.

I figure either would be good. If you do that email then they will most likely need your invoice information from Amazon.

From there they will do some emails back and forth to try to resolve the issue it. Since it is a Friday, it may take a couple of days for them to respond potentially.

I wish you good luck and you should come back and let us know what happened and come back for some fun and good conversation they have on here.

I have the same problem when I try to connect them with my Apple Xs Max as well as my One Plus 6T.