Liberty 2 pro disappointment

Just purchased liberty 2 pro upgraded.
No information on how to raise volume…
Really disappointed in the sound quality.
Purchased these as an upgrade from my less expensive soundcore buds,however the cheaper ones sound 10 times better.
No noticeable difference when I do custom sounds.

I do not have the upgraded version but the 2 pros are awesome.

First thing you need to do is get the app and then link the app to the buds

Next update the firmware and that may resolve some of your issue.

There should be a little sheet that has that info. You can also make changes to that in the app. You also have info off of the Soundcore website if needed

I have the app…even under controls,there’s no button or slide to raise volume.
Even read through instructions, nothing about volume controls other than how to dedicate a button…which doesn’t work.
I have cheap set of soundcore buds that I went back to using

1 Like

Most times when I did the just the Liberty 2 pro, I just used the device most of the time. I knew you could dedicate the button but I did not really like using that on those.

Make sure you have the appropriate earwings and eartips on it as it makes a big difference in the sound as well as how they are sitting in your ears.

The worse case is you may have gotten a bad bud and maybe send them back to see if a new pair is working. I think the biggest difference is the Transparency was added to the upgraded.

In the App you can set Single Tap (or any of the other Taps) for Volume Up or Down.

I just control the volume by my phone. I think they are very good Earbuds, Probably only the L3P top them IMHO.

How can I adjust Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version’s volume via the earbuds?
1. Go to Apple Appstore or Google Play to download the Soundcore App.
2. Pair your device with Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded version (The Bluetooth name on your device is Liberty 2 Pro+).
3. Open the Soundcore App to connect with your Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version.
4. Click on the Custom Command button in the lower right corner to enter the Custom Command page.
5. Customize the settings according to your preferences; choose to single-click, double-click or hold for 1s to control volume up/volume down, then use the settings to adjust the volume.

Link to the manual:

2 Likes

Make sure the earbuds are fitting 100% (eartips) otherwise you will get a poor sound.

1 Like

Don’t have an upgraded version, but expect those should be on the same level as my regular version.
My advice would be to soend some time on finding ear tips that fit you best.