Liberty 2 Pro- King of Profitable Purchase in winter scenery ❄️!

Since it’s finally a beautiful winter in Poland, I decided to take some photos of my favorite earbuds in a snowy scenery :snowflake:.
The price of the Liberty 2 Pro has dropped significantly in recent promotions
(“refurbished” could already be bought for 45 €).
Therefore, although there is already a new King of Sound - Liberty 3 Pro :star_struck:,
for me Liberty 2 Pro is the King of Profitable Purchase :clap:!

I invite you to see my photos :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Great photos!
Thank you.
No snow here.
And I dont like snow at all.
So I will do more photo jobs in spring and summer.

3 Likes

@Chiquinho I’m glad you like it😃.
I always try my best to make the photos as good as possible.
That day was beautiful weather and beautiful fresh snow :snowflake: - this is really special.

2 Likes

What a great set of photos @sodojka! I can only hope that we get some snow here in the UK over Christmas and New Year. Our dogs love the snow, and it can help make some beautiful photos – like yours!

2 Likes

When I take a look to my garden there is no snow only trees and bushes without leaves.
Not a theme for a nice photo,

3 Likes

@Craig_Paterson Thank you for the kind words . It’s still a week until Christmas, so there will surely be snow in the UK and Germany too ( @Chiquinho :wink:) and even your dogs will be able to enjoy it.
Many wonderful things are happening at Christmas :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

Nice shots. Love all the snow.

3 Likes

@element321 Thank you for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:.
Greetings to the professional photographer from the amateur photographer :smiley:.
Have a good day and weekend!

2 Likes

Great pictures @sodojka

3 Likes

@VertigoXX Thanks a lot :slightly_smiling_face:!
Right now I am reading a book about our great, common history of Lithuania and Poland.
Those were beautiful times!

1 Like

What are author and title of the book?

1 Like

@VertigoXX This is a book by Andrzej Nowak, a historian very well known in Poland: “Dzieje Polski” (I am reading the third volume).

1 Like

Just googled him. He was mentioned in a number of articles in Lithuanian newspapers as a professor of history.

1 Like

Nice pictures. Those are your Booms. They have to be your favorite Soundcore product to date. :+1:

2 Likes

@Steve976 That’s right :smiley:. We’ll be Steve Boom and Sodojka Pro. I’m kidding of course :joy::

2 Likes

Appreciate the great pics… we are still no snow in WV. Just rain sometimes…

1 Like

Fantastic photos @sodojka

My fave is the one with the forked tree and the pros in the middle

1 Like

Thank you @TheSnarkyOne :slightly_smiling_face:.
My favorite is a photo with a bird feeder.
Maybe because I was building this “little house” myself :muscle: :joy:.

1 Like

Thanks @Duane_Lester. You photograph Flare, I photograph Liberty 2 Pro :slightly_smiling_face:.

L2pro are still one of my favorites