Liberty 2 Pro: only left bud shows red light

Hey guys,

So whenever I try to connect my earbuds, it’s only the right side that connects. I’ve tried all the steps everyone has suggested.
Taking out each from the case and holding until the red light shows. Still not working.
But whenever I try to reset from the case itself, by holding the button behind the case, only the left bud shows a red light and the right bud doesn’t show any light. I am so confused because I’ve looked everywhere online and here. No one else seems to have my problem… Should I just ask for a new one and return the ones I have?

Have you tried this to the t?

LIBERTY 2 PRO RESET AND PAIRING METHOD

• Turn of Bluetooth on your phone
  • Delete the Bluetooth profile for the L2P
  • Put the buds back in the case- leave lid open
  • Hold the button on the back of the case until the LED on the buds turn red
  • close the lid for a few seconds
  • open the case
  • turn on Bluetooth on your device
  • wait for “liberty 2 pro” to show up, and click it
  • wait a few seconds
  • on the screen a pairing request should show up. Confirm it

Now both buds should be connected, and both stereo and mono mode should be working perfectly

I have stated that I have tried all those steps. Still nothing. Like I said, when I try to reset by pressing the button behind the case with both of the ear buds on, only the left bud flashes red light. The right bud either just shows a white light, no blinking or pulsating, just showing a white light or no light at all.

Try cleaning the contact points of the right earbuds with a tooth pick with a tiny bit of cotton on it, and some rubbing alcohol.

1 Like

As @TechMan mentioned, try cleaning the contact points on both the earbuds and the case. Also when you place the earbuds into the case, give them a good push down to make sure they are coming into contact with the charging pins

hmm…this is new bug or defect? @OmygodMika let us know how it went and were you able to connect it?