Liberty 2 Pro - Pros and Cons

It is sequence and product dependent, but yes in certain combinations I also get most Soundcore products to connect to two devices at once. I have to connect the lowest / oldest version of bluetooth first, typically a laptop, then newer / same version. I get the most reliability if I alter the connection with phone to be calls only.

It’s not officially due to work but with some practice I usually get to work.

Example, the wired Slim buds, they are a product from about 3 years ago, I connect at the same time to my tablet for media and my phone for calls. Not meant to work, but does.

2 Likes

Life NC allowed for up to 2 devices. It even had a connected device area that allowed you to disconnect one of the current paired to connect to a new device. I liked that even though it was disconnected it kept a profile of that connection. So if you have 4 device profiles, you could disconnect one and active another one that was previously connected without repairing them. The real issue is that they hid this to where you could not really find it.

1 Like

I have the Q30 they are meant to work two things at once but I have to connect laptop first.

I have Motion+ and even without me attempting to connect the laptop connect anyway randomly so I only pair it with laptop, I have to pair with phone alter settings then delete pairing to make laptop reliable.

It’s not so clear cut what combinations work and have to be skeptical of any product claims, some multiconnect don’t work while some work even though not meant to.

The most reliable is to dedicate a BT device to one paired device and not trust any claim, and work up from that, some will multiconnect if you’re lucky.

1 Like