My liberty 2 Pro was working perfectly, I used with my iPhone and android and both works fine. But one day while I using it in full volume with my iPhone right earbud’s volume suddenly became very low (roughly about 50%). First I thought that the battery was low, but even after fully charged issue was not gone.
I was so confused and tried everything to recover this because I absolutely love the sound quality of these pair. I tried many things but I couldn’t recover them yet, so I need help from you guys.
Please note following things.
- I tried resetting the pair by press and holding the pairing button for 10 secs until red blinking appears in buds.
- There are no earwax or anything like that blocking the speaker path, I’m 100% sure about that. Also this was happened while I was listening to the music; not when I using them after a while or something like that. So earwax had nothing to do with this.
- I tried pairing with few various devises such as my windows laptop, my android, IOS phone and few other my friends phones. I always reset the my device each time before I pairing with any new other device.
- Tried changing settings on Soundcore IOS and Android app of each device.
- Unit is currently updated to latest firmware version, which is Version 01.28 and no new update is available according to the app.
- I tried fully discharging the buds by leaving them to play music overnight, and then charging them for 2 mins from the case (Btw I didn’t fully discharge the case) and resetting and pairing them freshly with my phone. But it also didn’t worked.
I’m hoping this must be some software issue and if is there any method to re flash the firmware to the buds this might be resolved.
I’m so desperate now, please help me to recover this issue.