Liberty 2 Pro+ Versus Liberty 3 Pro

Why order the 2 pro + if ya already own the 3 pro? Button controls. That is why. At my job when it’s cold outside and I have a hat on and only 1 free hand as the other is carrying mail it’s a lot easier to control music and calls with the button controls. Plus there’s no accidental touches. They just work better in my opinion but especially when wearing a hat.

Sound. Both sound amazing. Especially with ldac enabled and amazon HD or Tidal. Where these sound different to me is when ya enable the transparency. On the 3 pro they instantly have added bass. The 2+ don’t change at all. Either way tho the 3 pro have more bass than the 2+. Mids and highs are very similar especially with some eq adjustments thru soundcores app. This tho is where the 2 + surprised me. To my ears I hear even more instruments and vocals with the 2+. It’s an even cleaner and wider soundatage especially if you’re using transparency or anc on the 3 pro… without transparency or anc enabled they sound very similar but again no matter what, more bass on 3 pro but wider Soundstage on 2+.

Volume. The 3 pro get a tad bit louder but not a bunch louder. I’d say maybe 2 more clicks in volume.

Battery Life. With ldac enabled on both along with transparency I’m gettin about 2 hrs and 40 min with the 3 pro. With the 2+ I’m getting 4 hrs. This is with both volume at max or near max and both set in custom eq with all of em all the way up except the last slider. That I keep down just a bit to settle down the treble.

Fit . The 2 pro+ are bigger than the 3 pro . That being said for my ears I could wear either all day with zero fatigue. With the included wings and eartips I’d find it hard for anyone to not get a great fit with both pairs. The charging case is also larger for the 2+ but can throw either in my pocket comfortably.

Final thoughts. I’m a music junkie. I’ve owned jabra 75t Sony xm3 xm4 Bose quietcomforts Master Dynamic mwo7+ Edifier Neobuds Pro Sennheiser momentum 2 and bunch of others like the earfun free pro the free pro 2 soundcore life a2nc soundpeats t2 soundoeats mini pro. To me not a single pair of these beat either of these soundcore pairs when it comes to sound. For overall features and sound none touch the 3 pro. But, the 2 pro + have really surprised me here. I knew they’d sound good but I didn’t expect them to be this good. When I’m working in nice weather I will grab the 3 pro every time it’s just a more powerful awesome sound. The transparency is also a bit better. The kicker tho is this . If I’m at home and my wife and kids are gone at lake or something and our house is quiet and I want to really pick apart some songs and hear the most instruments and vocals and tad wider Soundstage, I’d grab the 2 pro +. Especially with my music library which is mostly rock from 50s 60s 70s.This all bein said both are a phenomenal pair of earbuds. When the 3 pro are 129 or couple times 99.99 they’re an absolute steal. I’d buy them tomorrow if I had to even at their full retail of 169. If I had only 60 bucks and absolutely needed anc and transparency I’d grab the life a2nc or earfun free pro 2. If I absolutely love button controls am good with great noise isolation as the 2 pro + block out a ton of background noise as is and want some of the best sound in any pair of earbuds at any price along with good transparency mode and great battery life… well then I cannot recommend any pair more than the 2 pro +. . Again, both pairs are fn amazing. Yes I’m a huge soundcore fan ever since the liberty 2 pro. With that tho I always go for best sound. I genuinely believe these are the 2 best pairs of earbuds made for sound. If I felt one of the others were better I’d say it here and I’d still be rocking them over these . Both are a joy to listen to and I cannot wait to see what comes next from soundcore .

To any and all who see this or read this I apologize for any misspelled words or whatever else. I’m a ft mailman music junkie with a beautiful wife and 3 kiddos under the age of 8. Besides my family and friends and my sobriety there is nothing I love more than listening to music. But when a product is phenomenal and brings great joy to my heart and ears I Def like to share that with others and I love reading or watching others who do a much better job than I could ever dream of when they review and share their thoughts on products. Again im just a goofball music junkie who loves audio products and who a lil bit wishes he’d paid more attention in hs when it comes to writing somethin like this here or anywhere else ahahahahaha!!! Take care soundcore community !! Time to go shoot hoops with my boys in the snow/rain. Been the weirdest April I can remember for weather here in mn.Yesterday was 70 and today it’s snowing and raining!!

7 Likes

Could you do us a great favor,please.
Is it possible structuring your text by headlines, paragraphs etc.

This would be a great help to read.
Thank you.

1 Like

Chiquinho man I apogize buddy. Last few posts I’ve done I had some others ask same thing and now as I read that post I notice all kinds of mistakes. I should have paid more attention in school !! Maybe too busy playin ball staying eligible and blasting tunes way to loud lol!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the review, but like @Chiquinho mentioned, it needs some structuring to make it easier to read.

You can go back in and edit existing posts, and at least break the text up into paragraphs to help people read your review easier.

1 Like

Nice review. Thanks for posting

1 Like

You spend a lot of time to write this.
Where are the photos you added first?
If you insert these, its absolutely perfect.

1 Like

Review is good enough even without photos

May be you think so, others may not.:laughing:
Im writing manuals since many years,
so I know photos and/or drawings are always recommended.

1 Like

Great review, and glad to see you back! Hope things your way are keeping well.

1 Like

Thank you!! And right back at ya on all things well!!! I just got a Lil excited, hopped on fb and got an add for upcoming boom plus speaker!!! I so ordering 1 on the 30th!!!

1 Like

Great review! I have both the Liberty 2 Pro+ and Liberty 3 Pro as well and love them both. Also have Apple AirPods Pro, Bose QC, Klipsch T5 II,
SENNHEISER CX Plus and two different Sony XM’s and I no longer even pick-up any of them.
I’m retired and listen to music all day and most of the night and switch back and forth between the Liberty 2Pro+ and Liberty 3 Pro when their batteries finally get low and I couldn’t be happier. I might pick up a pair of Soundcore Anker Life A3i just for grins because they sound like they will be really good as well. Again, great review, I agree with most all of what you said.

1 Like

Appreciate ya sharing that. My oldest brother has a buddy who’s had a lot of earbuds and my brother called me the other day said what is the best pair of earbuds made … he then told me some a the buds his friend had and said he just brought back a pair of jaybird Vista 2… I said brother tell him the liberty 3 pro. He got em at best buy and my brother said he loves them. I think why I appreciate what soundcores offering is because of all the trial and errors of the stuff prior!!! Enjoy tho man and the sign ya got under the earbuds is spot on too… love it!!!

1 Like

Wow :flushed: I am the same as you except you can put it on paper so to speak,thank you this was a pleasure to read and keep up the sobriety you rock my man :man_singer::guitar:

1 Like