Liberty 3 Pro ANC and transparency issues

Hi has anyone else notice when either ANC or transparency mode are selected. It appears to go on and off? Randomly in both ears.

Softwares up to date. Ear fit is perfect. Tested everything I can think of.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @fevano1 and welcome to the community.

I have the Liberty 3 Pro and did encounter this a few months back, but it was resolved after a firmware update.

If you haven’t already, you could try making sure you have the latest version of the app on your phone, and then make sure the earbuds are cnnected to the phone.
Go into the app and scroll down to, and tap on “More Settings”
Tap on “Update Firmware”, and the app will let you know if you are on the latest firmware, or whether you need to upgrade.
Upgrade firmware following the instructions in the app.
If you are on the latest firmware, then maybe you could try forgetting the earbuds in the Bluetooth settings your phone and then re-pairing the earbuds.

2 Likes

Cheers Craig

I’ll double check the firmware.

And try repairing. Cheers :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cool. Please let us know how you get on!

1 Like

Hi, @fevano1 I am sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty 3 Pro, in this case, the following tips are worth trying:

1. Try other sizes of ear tips and wear the earbuds in the correct position to ensure the earbuds fit well and create a tight seal. Please refer to a video by searching the keywords “Ie-UOrYsgQ” online.
  2. Upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
  3. Reset the earbuds using the following steps:
    Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the cover open.
    Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators inside flash 3 times quickly. When the LEDs start flashing fast, it confirms that the reset was successful and the earbuds have entered pairing mode.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" detailing the issue and the order information, our Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

2 Likes

Hi carried out the previous mentioned.
Fit test shows passed.
Latest app installed.
Reset earbuds.

Will test and feedback.

Also doesn’t matter if I’m wearing both buds. Or just one

Transparency seems to go on and off randomly?

Well just an update.

So far, so good.

Appreciate all the advice. Fingers crossed its resolved the issue.

1 Like

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Unfortunately it’s happening again :cry:

Will email support

1 Like

Darn it. That’s not so good.

Probably best for support to step in now.

1 Like

Could you let us know if the issue is solved by support, please.

2 Likes

Will do.
Emailed them. Just waiting for a response.

Just find it odd. Not sure if anyone else has experienced the same issues as me?

2 Likes

Just an update.
Support reached out.

2 further steps to try.
Turn off wear detect.
Turn off wind reduction
Reset buds.

So far haven’t :crossed_fingers:t2: seem ok.

1 Like

I am so glad to hear that it seems ok.

If anything else needs our help in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always here to assist you.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

I have this problem too!

2 Likes

It has the same problem. It’s like the regimes are changing themselves. From transparency to noise reduction mode. It happens that only the transparency mode is disabled in one ear

1 Like

Glad it isn’t just me that’s having this issue.
Do miss wear detection

1 Like

Turned off wearing detection. I’m testing

1 Like

Don’t forget wind setting as well.

Mines OK so far.

1 Like