Liberty 3 pro battery life only lasting under 2 hours?

Well you’ve found the bug then. Well done!

I’ve got an open case w/ Soundcore (they’re being great on after-sales service).
I’ve mentioned the findings and this thread … they’ve already told me at least one of my issues are known-bugs fixed in upcoming firmware … so who knows – this might be too

1 Like

Exact thing that’s happening to me!! From 70% to 10% while sitting. and i have setting to 30 min. Hope they give us an option for less then 30 min as well. Glad i was’nt the only one.

Mine left out last night and this morning in the red from full charge. Hope they fix this. Any one else try this as well?

My battery life experience on the L3 Pros is similar - especially when compared to L2 Pros under identical usage conditions. I could expect a bit of impact from LDAC in battery drain, its just that the expected sound quality and battery life bump are simply not there, nor is adaptive max volume control through HearID like you can do with the L2s. Add in the relative lack of touch sensitivity on each earbud (I’m a fan of the button control on the L2 Pro) and I will say overall value is a major step down from either the L2 Pros or the L2 Air Pros. I’ve returned mine - first set I have ever returned after buying 16 different sets across 5 different models.

1 Like

The LDAC consistently takes about 1/3rd off battery for all these small buds.
There is obviously a bug in firmware,of drain when not used, to be fixed sometime probably soon given how many have the issue.

Sound quality is subjective.

Buttons - well that can never be fixed.

Good to have at least tried, hands-on is worth more than any set of reviews as we are all different, but I always feel better to wait at least month for the bugs to be ironed out and then decide based on reviews of owners.

Did they get back to u regarding the auto power off not working and the battery draining when left out overnight?

Tried a new set with stock firmware and had 50% battery left in the morning. Still draining but not nearly as much with the stock software . Would also like to see the auto shut off to be way less then 30 min. Give us an option all the way down to a minute or so. Even 50% is to much.

Hello i have a problem whith my liberty 3 pro it’s about nearly 2 months they charge just to 80% and draining faster i try every known solution but in vain
Can any one help
Thanks

I don’t think it’s how you’re using them. Do you use them one at a time? When they’re in the case either separately or together are they disconnected from the device or do both still show up as connected? Next, are you closing the charging case lid once they’re in there?

Mine stop charging of the lid to the charging case is closed. Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. How do I carry rhein my pocket with the damn ed case open. They don’t disconnect when they’re in the case either. Which means even if they’re charging they’re constantly draining at the same time so when I switch buds it’s not coming out of the case fuly charged. Resulting in a perception of quick drain.

Mine are disconnecting normaly the problem here is they doesn’t charge 100% sometimes 80% sometimes 70% and they drain so fast 1h30min to 2h maximum.

how did you reset your device?

I have 2 hours of playing time on right ear and 3 hours for the left.