Liberty 3 Pro clicking sound

My left earbud have weird clicking sound when I walk/talk or slightly touch the earbud. It’s like a pulsing clicking static sound. Can only be heard when active noise cancelling is ON. Disappear when ANC is off. It’s so annoying.
PS: I have the newest update etc.

3 Likes

I don’t have these buds but similar discussions were solved by disabling wear detection. Wear detection doesn’t seem to like movement.

I did that. I still hear it.

1 Like

Well then rare issue so contact support. service@soundcore.com

Include serial number, proof of purchase, shipping address, fault, all you have already done to try to cure. How they reply is going to be based on if its a known issue fixed in firmware upgrade, or they recognise as a hardware fault and how and where bought.

I only mention include all this information, not to assume an outcome, just so it just reduces how many emails exchanged and speeds up to whatever is the outcome.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I wonder if somebody else experienced the same thing

I haven’t heard of that issue. Mine certainly doesn’t have it. I think contacting Customer Support was a good suggestion.

I have the same issue. My thought is that it might be the ANC mic malfunctioning. The other earbud works just fine.

I don’t have these but my first thought I’d make sure you’re up to date on software releases found in the app. Has this sound been happening since you first got these earbuds or is it something that developed over time? I’m also a firm believer of resetting the earbuds and seeing if that fixes the problem. Direction to fix them below. If that doesn’t work then I would reach out to support as others have mentioned below and list the things you have tried to do to fix them so that they understand where you are at.

I’ve tried that. Noise is thill there. It’s super annoying when I walk or chewing gum etc. It’s like noise cancelling reduction is way too sensitive to vibration etc. but I wonder why only left earbud is like that. Right is totally fine. PS: I’ve email sent to costumer service. They didn’t reply yet.

If in the email you state on current firmware (state what version it is now) and you’ve done a reset and delete pairing and paired, then they’ll move you onto the next stage which is either point to a beta firmware update for known issue, or a warranty swap. They tend to not work weekends so tomorrow hopefully.

I’ve listen to you guys and include everything in that email. You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the replies.

Have you email customer service?

1 Like

If you want the email address of the support.

Sorry; now I got you.
You were asking that other customer.

1 Like

Lol. But still thx :smiley:

1 Like

I emailed CS and they got back to me. Get your spam folder incase the email got mistaken for spam. Mine did. Hopefully it was just a bad batch and that the rest the product line works great for everyone. Minus this issue, these earbuds are awesome!

Thanks! It was mistaken for spam!

Hi I have the same problem twice on my right earbud . I exchanged a best buy the first one but the new one have the same problem. But in any mode except on normal

They sent me replacement buds (brand new) No more static noises when ANC is ON

Fine.
A perfect solution!
Thank you for publishing your experience here!

I have the same problem with the right earbud.