Liberty 3 Pro Firmware Update | November 2021

I have to say that I thought it was a bit better after the firmware update. Not massively, but better all the same.

1 Like

Wish we could have transparency mode on single earbud use.

2 Likes

Technically that is easy, but they’ll be thinking why do you need it as you have the other ear. If others want then chime in. The transparency mode must be done per bud or you’d get some reverb.

1 Like

With the new software update it replicated one of my custom EQ’s and deleted the rest, The Eq also doesn’t switch back to the custom EQ even after I select it unless I play with the custom Eq. Also, the mics still appear to be picking up a lot of background noise even when I have audio low in the background.

1 Like

I don’t own these, but first rule is always delete pairings and reset buds and pair.

Then if issue is still there then it’s more likely to be expected by others.

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of issues with the Bluetooth connection cutting in and out as well. I have followed the recommendations of deleting the connections and/or resetting the earbuds. The problem still persists. Any idea on the timing of the next firmware update to correct the issues?

1 Like

Make sure if you have an issue you open ticket with service@soundcore.com - it helps them spot if a software update has caused issues (more people who report same = it’s real) and so pulls forward a fix.

They’ll need your serial number to track back to individual batches if its a hardware issue.

1 Like

Update: Same problem with my Win10 PC (BT5.0) while listening to YouTube.
Another issue: while listening (PC or mobile) the left in-ear drops volume, then pause, then play again. A BT reset don’t fix this problem.

2 Likes

yep getting random cut outs as well, and have detection off.

2 Likes

This happened to me before. I had to log into the Soundcore app again and they were all there.

1 Like

Is it just me, or did the sound signature change? They are sounding a lot more bassy to me.

1 Like

The only downfall right now is the lag. Is this going to be fixed in a future update or is this an issue that isn’t fixed by a firmware update? Just trying to decide if I should continue to hold on to these (already returned them once because of lag but wanted to give them another try).

1 Like

updated to Firmware 4.58

getting calls dropping back to phone during a call.
no single \ double or triple tap on right ear bud - only hold for voice assistant
right ear bud volume drops
Sadly resetting the bud also loses the canal sound training! this really should be stored in the app and restored after the reset - my ears or headphones havent changed due to a reset!!!

buggy mess. can i downgrade the firmware? Dont need LDAC as i want to keep Multipoint.

That looks a bug. I’d report it via opening ticket with support ASAP so they can work on a fix.

Feature? Intentional?

Probably a bug?

Resetting should clear everything, that’s a good idea.

That’s a reasonable feature request, it certainly is possible to be done but I can understand why didn’t do it as in general a firmware upgrade and/or a reset should put everything back to defaults to begin with a clean slate.

Not easy, but when you open the ticket they may be able to put on a beta program to access next versions.

My impressions:

• Soundcore is overreaching itself
  • It is releasing too many products too rapidly so more bugs per product and more bugs in total.
  • They should slow down
  • Then that allows more testing, fewer bugs.

I count 29 new / upgraded Soundcore products in the last 12 months in USA alone, even higher if you include Japanese market unique and the online/offline similar products.