Liberty 3 Pro Firmware update (v04.82) 5-31-22

I received an update for my Liberty 3 Pro today (v04.82).

What’s New:
I’m paraphrasing because I didn’t write it down.

1. Bluetooth Connection Stabilized/Improved.

That’s all it said and I don’t really notice any difference. I never has a problem with drop-outs in the first place, but some say they did.

1 Like

Yeah, I updated mine last week, but it doesn’t seem to have improved much.
I still get occasional dropouts when I am out walking with my dogs, but what I am wondering is if it is maybe happening due to another Bluetooth source nearby.
I am walking mainly near houses and buildings when it happens. I have yet to try in an area where there is likely to be no interference.

1 Like

I honestly think that’s what’s causing the reported drop-outs (interference) @Craig_Paterson . I live in a rural area in NE PA (Poconos). I really don’t have that problem.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought as much. I don’t get dropouts when wearing them at my desk, only when out and about in the heady metropolis that is Galashiels! :rofl:

1 Like

Well I think an occasional drop-out (very infrequently) is par for the course with BT (wireless in general). It’s what you sacrifice for the convenience of not having to deal with wires. That being said, it shouldn’t be constantly.

PS I don’t know the area you mentioned @Craig_Paterson , but I assume it’s not a huge city. :rofl:
I’m only about 2 hours outside of New York City myself, but you would never guess that when you’re here.

1 Like

@Steve976 Galashiels is by no means a city, just a town, it is about a 50 minute car/train ride from Scotland’s capital city – Edinburgh.
It’s not a bad place to live, we have lots of countryside on our doorstep.

1 Like

Ever encounter any drop connection yet and i am using LDAC. I listen to frac all the time while driving.

1 Like