Liberty 3 pro low sound when connecting to Huawei P30 Pro

Hai, I have liberty 3 pro, and I notice that when it connected to my Huawei P30pro the sound come of it is always so small. I have to max the volume level. But it didn’t happen when connected to other devices. Anyone ever experienced it?

Hi, @octavianus.dismas I am sorry to learn about the issue with your Liberty 3 pro, this situation is abnormal, in this case, the following tips are worth trying:

• Please adjust the volume after setting the volume control via the Soundcore App (Click Controller to enter the Custom Command page).
  • Synchronize the volume of the headphones with the device.
  • Try to reset the earbuds using the steps below and connect them again:
  1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the cover open.
  2. Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the LED indicators inside flash 3 times quickly. When the LEDs start flashing fast, it confirms that the reset was successful and the earbuds have entered pairing mode.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to service@soundcore.com detailing the issue and the order information, our Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

Disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume on your phone.

Thank you, I think now it working well

Thank you for the information. Right now it alredy solved with May Liu advice. Will try your solution if it occurs again, fingers crossed it’s not happening

1 Like

So glad to hear that. If anything else needs help in the future, you can also drop an email to service@soundcore.com. We’re always here to assist you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: