Liberty 3 Pro purchase links UK USA DE CA

A day later in UK.

Black moved from

To

The other colours have same availability as yesterday. Basically they only had black in stock and sold so those who didn’t order first have a wait, in the UK at least. Different countries I’m sure different.

Good to their word…
Emailed me back a few minutes ago telling me they’d pushed out firmware
Version 04.51 installed via app can now select LDAC
Well done Soundcore!

1 Like

I wonder how come some units had LDAC already some needed firmware update? The product is so new I’d expect it already in all units.

Hi, have just updated to firmware ver 4.51 and enabled LDAC in the Soundcore app and under the bluetooth device settings for connection type (Best sound quality) but have no audio. Audio returns when connection type (most stable is selected). LDAC is working fine for my other devices eg FIIO BTR5. I’m using LG V40 Android 10

First rule of Fight Club.

Delete existing pairing, reset buds, reboot phone, pair again.

Then let us know!

Hi,

Just removed pairing, reset buds and rebooted phone and then re-repaired but no sound when LDAC is selected.

Ive also noted that the LDAC icon does not appear when the earphones are removed from the case and pair unlike my other devices

Many thanks

I don’t own these buds nor your phone but what if I had your problem I’d nose around in Developer Settings and look at codec , bitrate and play around til one works.

I’d then give up for a few hours to allow time to kick myself for what’s obvious.

Once I’d tried everything then I’d email service@soundcore.com

Many thanks,

Have tried all the dev options but I have 3 other devices that work perfectly via LDAC and this V40 with Android 10 so I’m calling this a bug.

Have already emailed the problem to service@soundcore.com so lets see where that gets to.

As a side note when ‘media audio’ is selected and unselected via eaphone’s bluetooth tab I see the LDAC banner pop up and the codec change in Dev options to LDAC but there is no sound.

In spotify the track time counter moves along correctly but in Poweramp the secondsactually count up very slowly with LDAC selected.

Could be a clue to someone

Many thanks for taking the time to respond

1 Like

It’s weekend, be tolerant of waiting for a reply til say Monday.

I have ldac non-Soundcore headphones and LDAC phone, they simply work so yes I’d say looks probably a bug.

Keep us informed of solutions so the next person can find the answer.

Interestingly they work on an Android 9 phone with LDAC on (Moto e6+) but no sound on Android 10 phone (LG V40) with LDAC on. Any one else using Android 10 and Liberty 3 pros with LDAC enabled?

Mine work fine with LDAC on Android 10 using my LG G8

Thanks for letting me know. My other two LDAC devices work fine on the V40 so I’m out of ideas at the moment.

1 Like

You’re welcome. At this point I’d try contacting Customer Support.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

1 Like