Liberty 3 Pro reviews on youtube

Liberty 3 Pro review available on youtube.
It’s in German.

More reviews In English

El Jefe performing live

Enjoy watching.

3 Likes

And

1 Like

Thanks for adding reviews I did missed

Thanks for posting these. :clap:

1 Like

Appreciate the reviews… Check out El Jefe first

1 Like

I figured by El Jefe ranking that soundcore would not be number 1on the ANC with the others buds mentioned but do like his evaluation on the sound quality and where soundcore place there.

1 Like

Here is one from Ryan (moderator of Anker’s forum)
Really a good comparison of Liberty 3 pro, Liberty 2 pro and Apple Airpods pro

5 Likes

Caught el jefe live this morn… he had some good samples for mic test, across the various brands flagship earbuds.

In a noisy environment the 3s sounded quite good.

2 Likes

How well does Multipoint work with these? I’ve got Bose where it merges the sound from both sources, but the Q30 multipoint it doesn’t work you have to pause one connection before playing other.

Another

Case lights up inside

Will those who didn’t get a review unit please stick their hand up?

I do not personally know yet as I do not have them but I figure probably something similar to the q30 with the 2 active.

As far as the 7 multipoint devices (with 2 active), I assume it will be similar to the Life NC which you connect and select the active and inactive ones.

1 Like

Watching El Jefe’s. review

Makes me think

image image

I wonder if they did not insert a mic inside the canal. That was always my challenge in (if I were the engineer) a dual armature struggles to physically have room for a mic inside. You must trade off ANC vs sound quality physically. That would explain these comparative rankings.

A teardown of course or Soundcore commenting would help explain this.

Microphone test, watched Ryan’s and El Jefe - while tested comparison with different products, they are consistent that the L3P could be improved. I doubt it is hardware and suggest probably improvable in a firmware update.

TK goes into depth of codecs, may be helpful for early owners to understand the LDAC vs multipoint goes into depth towards end.