Liberty 3 Pro's Millstone noise @ Low Volume

Hi
I just received them today and they are awesome except when I was advised by the app to use larger tips, then I started hearing millstone noise on low volume or when idle like this bassy one in this video .
The sound gets exaggerated when I look upwards and almost fades when I use ANC function… Also sometimes when using transparency mode, I can hear background noise more like a running standing fan from few meters away.
I am wondering if this sound is a result from trapped air in the canals and why its getting louder when tilting the head upwards?
Any others having this issue or phenomenon?
Looking for some answers especially from the L3P owners …

L2P with their background static noise or hiss look like knock offs 2nd grade beta product compared to the L3P…

Greetings, it seems that the low volume issue, comes as such from the factory, since in all the review they mention it. I fixed the low volume issue with the equalizer. About the ANC, well it is like that, it has a lot of noise, I do not know if in any update they fix it.
I would like to ask you something, do you have problems with the battery? My right earphone discharges faster than the left one (the right one lasts almost 6 hours, but the left one lasts up to 7:30, using the AAC codec).

Replied here

No known answer for my questions?

I did not pay attention for this detail but will do, battries start at 90% right from the case.
Today I an noticing some crackling on the left bud (Chinese products :expressionless:) especially on vocals and low freq instruments if not mistaken…
Still this product is waaaay better than it’s predecessor! Which was for me a beta un finished product because of the infamous static hiss.

Apparently not, contact support, you seem to have a rare problem.

I have the same background hiss when in transparency mode.
I guess an algorithm problem, any fix in sight?

I think it’s normal to have a little hiss in Transparency,ANC.