Liberty 3 Pros over the L2Ps

When I bought my original Liberty 2 Pros over 3 years ago, I mentioned that I would love them to be smaller & have better noise isolation…

Jump to today and I have the Liberty 3 Pros which are smaller and have good noise isolation properties as well as ANC, & a few more tricks too…

so… what’s next? Liberty 4 Pros? what would be the next feature that would make them a ‘must buy’? maybe a more dedicated player app to pair with them, with A.I. playlists going off your mood or particular tracks? Maybe have the external colours in skin tones to match colour of your ears? something else?

2 Likes

I’d say partycast would be a cool feature to add in, so others with same could listen to music all together.

Might be interesting to see, and tech may be possible…

2 Likes

I definitely notice some improvements that the L3P’s made. Too my ears they are noticeably smaller without sacrificing any sound quality (in fact I think they sound slightly better - a tad more clarity). On top of that, Multi-Point is also nice.

Don’t take that to mean I think the L2P Upgraded (what I’m comparing the L3P’s to) are bad at all. I just think the L3P’s are an improvement, as they should be. The L2P+ are great Earbuds in their own right.

2 Likes

The smaller form factor L3Ps definitely makes a big difference, they are more flush with the ears now rather than poking out like a Cyberman.

L3P Sound quality to some has less bass as standard, but then using the HearID2.0 I think things balance out nicely. I don’t particularly like the 3D surround preset though

2 Likes

I don’t find myself using the 3D Surround mode either.

To me they both have plenty of Bass. Once you have enough, it’s enough, if you know what I mean. I have the Bass sliders down a tad on both Earbuds. What I’m trying to say is I don’t see how someone could complain the L3P’s don’t have enough Bass.

2 Likes