Liberty air 2 bud dead

Hey just got new Liberty air 2 buds, tried to pair them… Only could use one at a time, but both were connected. Now I resetted both buds as it says in the description. Then I tried to install and update the soundcore app while connected with the buds. Then came an error message. Now my right bud is dead and doesn’t work. Also doesn’t react on trying to turn it on and it doesn’t get detected by the case. Got them for Christmas and they weren’t cheap, I would have expected more for this price category.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ty in advance.

LIBERTY 2 RESET AND PAIRING METHOD

• Turn of Bluetooth on your phone
  • Delete the Bluetooth profile for the L2P
  • Put the buds back in the case- leave lid open
  • Hold the button on the back of the case until the LED on the buds turn red
  • close the lid for a few seconds
  • open the case
  • turn on Bluetooth on your device
  • wait for “liberty 2 pro” to show up, and click it
  • wait a few seconds
  • on the screen a pairing request should show up. Confirm it

Now both buds should be connected, and both stereo and mono mode should be working perfectly

Right bud is dead. It’s not about the connection. It doesn’t turn on, so I can’t even reset it. There are literally no lights flashing or active at any point. I tried petty much everything.

Is the bud getting a connection once in the case?

1 Like

No the case doesn’t connect with the bud. The bud worked before tho. I heard music on it, but then the “sudden death” happened.

When you put the bud back in the case make sure there is nothing in the bottom of it that might block the bottom probes.

Trust me I checked several times. Was the first thing that came into my mind as well. But ty. Guess I have to replace them.

Just try contacting support maybe Thursday.

Copying my comments I see :rofl:

Yea couldn’t get the quote to work :joy:. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it lol