Liberty air 2 case flashes 5 times

If a put left earbud in case, all three dots on the case flashes 5 times and earbud continues to work.
I’ve tried to clean contacts and reset, nothing helped.
Any suggestions?

Maybe try resetting them. I don’t have those so I don’t know the button sequence, but it should be in the manual.

If I leave the case open and they are connected to the phone, they will work while in the case. If the case is closed they should not stay on.

I did see in an older thread with the same issue it was stated to contact service@soundcore.com. That person did not respond on what the solution was from their helpdesk.

I would try the basics and then call if needed.

I would try charging the case up, resetting the buds and such.

Another question is it just the left earbud… when you say you cleaned the contacts is it just the buds contacts or the case contacts as well. If not the case, I would make sure there is no lint or other object only giving a partial connection…(ie one of the pins and not both)…

I can’t reset left bud because it seems like this bud is not connecting to the case. No matter what I’m doing if left earbud is in case than any performed action resulted in “three dots flashes five times”

In that case I’d contact Service.

Three dots on the charging case flashes five times:

• when I put left earbud in case
  • when I open case with left bud inside
  • when I close case with left bud inside
  • if left earbud is inside case and I press/hold button on bottom of the case. So I cant reset left bud. Same thing with both earbuds inside case

It looks exactly like a hardware fault.

I’d:

• you said already, but use flashlight, magnification glass, and check the pins in the case are clean and not recessed, if the glue in the case as worked loose then you’ll get bad contact
  • clean buds (you said you did already)
  • plug case into power and keep it plugged in
  • follow reset, while case is powered.