Anecdotally just from observing, I see official support here reply a few hours to a few days later, but it’s far better, and the reply will say also, to email support. Proof of purchase, serial number and some description required. firstname.lastname@example.org
Community support complements in that if it’s a common well known issue with fix, we often can fix it here between peers than official support, but this one of yours not remember seeing it before so its random “try this try that” until official support reply.
As it is two bud sets did the exact same, it is probably not the buds themselves (might be but chance two have identical issue should be low) so shift focus to the phone and the app.
When it says 60% is it your Android bluetooth notifications settings showing it or the app?
Try all of this:
- buds in case, plug case into power, leave overnight.
- buds out, buds let them do any firmware upgrade(s) as you’ll be asked if you have already.
- uninstall the app (that you needed for the buds to do upgrades)
- delete the pairings
- turn off bluetooth
- delete cache (recovery, wipe cache, boot, OR settings, apps, show system, bluetooth, force stop, clear cache, reboot)
- pair (take right bud out, pair, accept the L bud pair)
- install the app, connect in the app
See what’s different.
Also nose around in your phone’s forums for mis-reading battery percentages, it may be an issue of your phone. It could just be an issue with your phone these buds are triggering. Explore both avenues until hit bedrock.