Liberty Air 2 do not charge more than 60%

@Shubham32 thanks for the tip. I tried opening the app and it does update the battery indicator sometimes but not always. I just kept the buds in the case overnight and the battery indicator is at 80%. Even the fast charge doesn’t always seem to amp up the battery in the promised 10 minutes. I agree it doesn’t seem to be hardware issue but the software is too buggy when it comes to battery. At this point it seems to take a lot of convenience out of a twe and there is no way to be sure it’s not a defective piece. I am very inclined to return it at this point.

@deepanshu.shah

If your return period is still active then you should definitely try getting a replacement and check the 2nd pair out.
Hopefully you’ve ordered them through Flipkart who are the official retailer in India.

For the fast charge, I think it is more applicable when you charge it up from a lower battery level. Towards the end it flattens out I think.

And yes I agree, that the software is a little buggy but the sound quality is extremely good. So I can forgive a small bug or two in the software as long as it does not affect the basic usability.

Hi guys, greetings from Colombia. Today I received these same earphones that I bought from Amazon US. I’m experiencing the exact same issue that user @Shubham32 mentioned from the beginning. I followed your advice and the earphones won’t charge with the case closed, they won’t go beyond 60% even after hours of being connected to the charger. But it does charge with the case open (while I’m writing this message, it went from 60% to 80% in almost 20 minutes of charging with the case open). The firmware version is 1.63, and it hasn’t been updated since 2021. I just wanted to let you know that the issue still persists in 2023.