Liberty Air 2 left earbud won't charge

My left earbud has stopped charging. It doesn’t display the charging led when placed in the case. It also won’t sync with the right earbud now. If I manually pair the left earbud, the Soundcore app always reports the battery level as being at 40%.

I’ve tried all the recommended contact cleaning procedures for the earbud and the case.

A manual reset in the case only resets the right earbud. The left earbud never shows the 3-red-led flash.

Could there be something in the case preventing it from charging?

No. I’ve cleaned the case with a swab and alcohol. I can see that the case contacts are clean and unobstructed.

Have you dropped it recently. If you shake it can you hear something moving or are there any signs of damage. If there are no signs of damage I recommend emailing service@soundcore.com they should be able to help or get you a replacement model if it is within the 18 month warranty.

Nope, haven’t dropped it. No signs of damage. Don’t hear any broken bits when shaking. I have emailed service@soundcore.com but haven’t gotten a response yet.

2 Likes

They should email you tomorrow. Today is Sunday so it is not a business day for them. Let us know the result of what happens. Btw sorry I couldn’t help you @gharris999.