Liberty Air 2 Pro 99,99€- Soundcore(EU)

https://eu.soundcore.com/products/a3951011?utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_content=brand&utm_campaign=eu_soundcore_3951sale_search_brand人群_目标purchase&utm_term={12049146638}{119172868307}{491099812490}_&gclid=Cj0KCQjwo-aCBhC-ARIsAAkNQivutraaVrs7e7-diVdtE9lF1GWna9TtGZ9YhofuEwB2Yfct6iDAlMYaAtaFEALw_wcB
Soundcore (EU) - Liberty Air 2 Pro € 99.99.
€ 30 reduction
5 colors are available!
Limited time offer, valid until March 29th!

2 Likes

Good deal on price reduction

1 Like

@Duane_Lester
I did not find your photo. But I was able to finally fix Android (apps not working) on your smartphone, did you have a global crash too?

1 Like

I did not. I forgot that where most of us hide our info that you would not see it.

1 Like

If you have Android hardware then don’t be surprised if your apps stop working at some point, I already panicked because I thought some undetectable virus had attacked my phone. Fortunately, it’s just a global failure.

1 Like

I have not used it too much the last day or so. They have me testing reports with other coworkers. I have already found issues or figured out issues my coworkers found. So either it will hit me or they will push out an update before I start getting it. :rofl Hopefully it is the latter one LOL

2 Likes

Nice find @sodojka

These are quite the earbuds, second only to liberty 2 pro

1 Like

Another surprise, because they are also red in color. It’s amazing, and it wasn’t there before.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh…. I wonder if the red is similar to the music care edition of the liberty air 2 pros? I see this was the LA2Ps… late night, long day brain done…

The liberty 2 pros have had some really nice custom colorways this past year or so.

1 Like

But we men usually choose the universal one anyway: black🙂

1 Like