Liberty Air 2 Pro - Are they Worth it?

@Shivam_Shah
I am very glad that I am not a girl. :joy: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Lol yea I’m glad too because I can use the touch sensors properly thankfully :joy:

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah When designing handsets for girls you have to consider other things than for men. Before the purchase, the most important thing for my daughter was the color and shape of the headphones.:wink: The sound quality was irrelevant to her. :grinning:

2 Likes

Well it takes all types.

Those who care for colours can pay the higher prices, I’ll just pick the lowest cost colour, whatever it is. Hopefully black or dark blue.

2 Likes

I’m on my second pair. The first pair sounded great with music under many conditions. The ANC was fine. On phone calls I got a kind of rattling vibration–the housing? interplay between ear, tight seal and unit–don’t know but when I was speaking there it was consistently across all silicone tips.

Unit two has a beeping noise in the left ear–the sound a hearing aid makes when encountering audio feedback, when I push the unit to secure it in my ear or enhance the seal.
I’ll be contacting Anker. I like the sound scape of these and they work well for phone work, sound great for all manner of music. I like the amount of configuring I can do with the app to adjust for my environment and listening tastes. I just want a unit that’s defect free.

1 Like