Liberty Air 2 Pro Autoplay

Hello. Does anyone know how to turn OFF autoplay on the Air 2 Pro earbuds? I know it was a frequently requested feature, but having my music deafen me when I put the buds in is making me wary of using them. I use my phone to listen to music in my car most times and have the volume at full, and forget to preemptively turn it down if I go to use the earbuds for a phone call.

1 Like

Go to the app that the earbuds are connected too. Once they are connected, and you are on the page, you can go to the cog wheel.

There you will see the wearing detection and you can turn it off.

2 Likes

Thank you. I looked there and somehow overlooked that option. I’m embarrassed, because there’s very little to actually do on that page, and that option is the very first one, lol.

3 Likes

You are welcome. It does say wearing detection instead of autopause. You probably saw it and thought it was something else. Been there and done that…

2 Likes

As Duane said it’s in the app under the settings section. I had over looked it a couple times myself. If you get other earbuds with this like the q35 it is also found there as well. Hope you’re enjoying your earbuds

one problem i had was that the app would randomly turn off my q35’s wearing detection. tbh i love the wear detection feature.

2 Likes

I love having them turn off if I take a bud out, but I use them maybe once a week. Having my music suddenly blast me when I put them in isn’t healthy lol. I wish there was more granular control - being able to turn off auto-on, but leave auto-off alone.

2 Likes