Liberty air 2 pro crackling basses

Received today, using with an iPhone I can hear a lot of crackling noises during bass in some songs for example (34+35 from Ariana Grande).

This happen only if I have ANC enabled if ANC is disabled the low frequencies just disappears totally :rofl:

1 Like

Weird…I don’t have that…with ANC on I have more clearer and stronger basses.

1 Like

Email service@soundcore.com and they should respond on Monday or so (unless they’re flooded with emails about LA2P problems like yours. This is a downside of first iteration or first couple batches of a new product.

3 Likes

4 Likes

That is funny

1 Like

I haven’t had issues yet but its a new product. I’d contact support and see if they can help sort it out.

1 Like

Just notice that if I push strong the earbuds the bass crackling disappear. I tried a lot of tips but can’t find the properly one what’s your suggestion about? How can I fix that

1 Like

Crackling which is removed by pushing would be a hardware problem.

Other comments above imply it’s your unit is unique.

Your choice is either to decide you don’t like and return asap for refund or like apart from this issue and so replace. Not sure what the return policy is for you but generally sooner is better.

3 Likes

Ok! I think that was normal. I just ordered them through amazon so it’s ok to replace or either return.

1 Like

I often hear crackling with ANC on as well but it’s faint and in the background. Doesn’t affect the bass at all though :thinking: