Liberty air 2 pro doesn't have single touch on ear buds

I got liberty air 2 pro buds they don’t have the single touch like they used to have on liberty air 2 which is sad. Now they have either double touch or long press which is sad and artist’s customized equilizer is not available. I believe liberty air 2 pro is bit dispointing compared to liberty air 2 which is awesome.

For one touch is to soon. Maybe in future update. We already talked here about that… Send a suggestion to Soundcore team, we can only hope :slight_smile:

What is artist’s customized equilizer ? I am new to Soundcore, never heard about it …thx

Both those read as fixable in firmware and app.

Note that single press when a double press and long press do “fight” each other in latency. How does the bud know a single press is only a single press, unless it waits to see if the button is held down (long press) or waits to see if a 2nd press is coming.

So the existence of other than a single press, necessarily makes a single press have a small lag. Think about it.

I suggest they allow this in the app but just educate if you have single press, either you only have single press or you have a lag before single press works.

Agree with @m.batrac if enough people ask it will float higher in priority for next update. I’d also encourage to ask early as eventually the development focus will soon pivot to the next product development / testing / release. The LP2 users who like wings and don’t like stick shape want their successor…

I have the LA2 and I disabled all button presses in the app, I was accidentally pressing while pushed the keep-falling-out buds.

2 Likes

If you see on app for liberty air 2 there is another EQ setting that have artist’s names and pictures on it. It was really cool but I didnt see it for liberty air 2 pro. I was expecting that bummer

1 Like

If that is the case they would have implemented single touch and double touch like LA2

Agree with @m.batrac email soundcore with the suggestion and if enough agree then sure it can be done easily and quickly.

Just know others will want the exact opposite of you and to reconcile these must be settings in the app so you get it how you want it. There are those who hated single tap who probably collectively got it removed. You want it back, that involves modifying the application to make it an option and that has to compete with anything else the early adopters are asking for.

The only potential issue is that they may do the pros like they did with the air 2. At first they had auto pause and double tap, then another iteration of no pause and single tap and then another iteration of no pause and double or single tap. The second and third iteration were made separately and was not a firmware update. :rofl: So lets hope they will do a firmware vs new iterations.

How did anyone found out?

How do be the “watchers on the wall” to either stop it or notice faster with LA2P?