Liberty Air 2 Pro: Find my airbuds

Hello,

I can’t find ‘find my earbuds’ feature anywhere in the SoundCore App. Am I missing something or it’s only available in certain models? Why doesn’t it unlock for my device since it’s not a trivial feature that exists already?

Also, after connecting my buds with my OnePlus 8, my Bluetooth settings constantly closing…

Thanks

As far as I know the Find my earbud was only on the P3.

For the second part, I would say restart the phone to see if that helps and make sure the earbuds firmware are up to date.

Can always contact service@soundcore if there is other potential issue.

Do you know if there’s a certain hardware limitation to use “find my earbuds” feature? I know app is capable which means it’s either hardware dependent or not?

The current version is not as good as it could be right now. The p3 does not sound loud enough for me. It probably could be tweaked to give out a louder tone… I have nothing to compare it to as I do not have another brand that has the find my earbuds…

I would think there must be some hardware related reason that only one Soundcore Earbud has that feature. That being said, you could always contact support and ask them: