Liberty Air 2 Pro Firmware Update(2)

4/13/2021
New update for me [3.62]
You have to make sure you turn on single tap if you want to use the function.

New update [3.55] that just states bug fixes.
Also you need to keep buds in case to update now.

3 Likes

Did you complete the update? Any noticeable improvements?

Hoping for battery life tweak… getting ~ 6 on mono bud w/o anc, 5.5 hrs with both and anc

1 Like

Just did it last night, so will have to see.

I checked this afternoon for an update and I’m at 3.54… said I was up to date on the firmware… smh

Same here. I’ve been checking everyday for almost a week and still no update available for my Liberty Air 2 Pros. I’m using my iPhone XS Max with the latest iOS update.

Checked today, nothing for me either! But I thing is reasonable to release the update gradually in order to avoid issues, it is a standard practice.

What it bugs me, it is that the description is vague. Personally I think the are a lot adjustments that need to be made, especially for ANC, so I would expect a little more details in the change log.

Still waiting too…

1 Like

Still no update for me. Anyone who has updated is this the one that adds single tap features?

1 Like

This update mentioned didn’t have single tap for me.

1 Like

I think it was @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS that had posted something on YouTube and Reddit about the new firmware wonder what version he is on then if he has single touch controls

1 Like

I saw that post and wondered the same thing. Which would mean some people are two updates behind at this point?
Hoping we don’t have the same issue like with the liberty air 2 and have several iterations all with different controls.

I am also stuck on 3.54, I hope there aren’t scanerios with the Liberty Air 2 Pro were some people get updates and some never will due to different versions.

1 Like

Whoooop it’s finally landed today on iOS for me!

2 Likes

Just saw this and checked my earbud and have an update of 3.62. I’ll keep this thread as a running log just in case they create different iterations like the air 2’s. Was yours updated to [3.55] or [3.62]?
@ktkundy?

1 Like

I never got the update to go from 3.54 to 3.55 but today I just got the update for 3.62 and this is the one that has single touch features. It also says it will optimize transparency mode which I’m very hopeful and excited for. Update took about 8 minutes to be fully done for me but might be less for those already at 3.55. I do like that you don’t have to turn on single tap if you don’t want to. If you did update and single tap isn’t working it’s probably cause it’s off in the app

2 Likes

Guys mine went straight from 3.54 to 3.62

1 Like

Same here, just got it today.

1 Like

Cool, I am still waiting for this update for my LA2 pro.
How’s your experience on the claimed optimized transparency mode so far? (although it’s just one day haha, sorry I’m just very curious if there’s a difference.)

Updated to 3.62 a couple days ago, but I just noticed that they no longer Auto-Pause when removed from either ear… Anyone else confirm? I can’t find the feature again in the app.

1 Like

In the app in the top right hit the cog wheel it will take you to the second page and looking and see if wearing detection got turned off.