Liberty Air 2 Pro fitness question

Before I purchase the Liberty Air 2 Pro, I had a quick question.
I had the Liberty 2 Air I got as a gift, the mics and sound were great, but no matter what I did I could not get the left earbu to stay. I tried all the sizes etc, but I couldn’t get it to stay in regardless.
I noticed that the Liberty Air 2 Pro are a bit wider, I was thinking this will help them stay better than the older Liberty 2 Air.
For anyone that has had them, do you think if I had issues with the Liberty 2 Air, would it be worth it to buy the new Pro’s or will I have the same fit issue.

Thank you.

I am not fully sure as everyone’s ears are different but I know the new liberty air 2 pro have a wider variety of sizes for ear tips which might also help getting a better secure fit. Personally I use the Soundcore spirit dot 2 for working out and I find they never fall out for me

Thank you for your input., I probably should hold off for now since I had such trouble with the Liberty Air 2

I had a lot of trouble either with L2PRO and L2, I’ve never found any combination that fitted with my ears. With LA2PRO everything seems ok so far, I don’t know about gym because they are all closed here in Italy but I feel confident I won’t be disappointed about that.

1 Like

Thanks, I may give this a shot, still deciding.

1 Like

Let us know what you get and your thoughts … always nice to see some community feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the liberty 2 pros and they are quite good. I haven’t had to switch the fins or cushions yet… work pretty good at the office.

I am thinking they are not an exact like the air 2, right. So the trouble you had may not be the same with the different ones. Check on the ones that stated they have had issues and try to see if they had pics and if their ear shapes are similar to yours.

Are you suggesting we share pictures of ears?

:rofl: If it helps somebody out, I would say yes if it helped somebody. Plus you already shared some ear pics already in another post. I am pretty sure those were not your ears. :rofl:

1 Like

I ended up getting them, they fit very well once I got the right eartips.
I noticed bass was better when ANC was on, but I probably need to figure out the right audio setting for when ANC is off.

2 Likes

Congrats on your earbuds

Congrats…yes, I noticed that also…with ANC on, sound is much better, stronger , same as for bass