Liberty Air 2 Pro in 2.7.2

I opened my soundcore so the other day to tweak my eqs. I’m trying to get closer to that Harman target through the app alone. I had to sign in, which made me excited because that means… new version!

I went into the eq and saw this:

Professional EQs! Something similar is on the L2P, but I recognize some of the people listed. I listen to Lacrae and have recently heard of Foxes and looked up the other folks. I may have to listen to The Infamous Stringdusters at some point (good bluegrass is good. Bad bluegrass is stereotypical).

Needless to say, the artists represent several genres: Rock, rap, edm, pop, folk, and country. There are two mystery eqs coming (though I have a couple ideas on who they could be! Maybe R&B/hip-hop and beats?).

Have you tried them yet? Which ones are your favorites?

I’m really liking the balanced sound of Foxes for most things. I’ll go to Daya for some poppy stuff and some Lofi. If love to hear what others think.

2 Likes

Nice! I have to play around with the app a little more. It’s crazy how much the app changes for different products even though they all have app support the features all change a lot

This is exciting, I will have to check them out later as I don’t have my LA2Ps with me at the lake.

1 Like

A couple of the new EQ’s were pretty good, but in the end I prefer to use my own. Not everyone is like me so I think it’s a cool addition.

1 Like

I also end up using mine more often than not. Or I opt for wavelet for Harman eq when I’m really wanting the natural curve (like in classical music or jazz).

1 Like