Liberty Air 2 Pro is my favorite electronic "gadget" I own

There have been countless reviews of these wireless buds but after several months of use, they are, by far, my favorite wireless earbuds and quite possibly my favorite gadget I own. The feel of the case, the instant pairing, the fantastic transparency modes (after latest update), EQ, and a blue color that I adore. Worthless review, but felt amiss not saying anything about it after all this time. Have a great day!

7 Likes

I’m glad you like them. I happen to own them as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion :slightly_smiling_face:.
Any truthful opinion is valuable.

1 Like

Great feedback, and I’d agree. Very good earbuds. Lots of function built in and great sound.

Loving that some new preset eq setting have been released too

Thanks for sharing, I fully support your opinion. They even got better with all the Firmware updates provided - and the LDAC upgrade which makes the LA2P the heaphones I use most.

1 Like

@scelestus I wonder what you would say if you ever had a Liberty 2Pro + with LDAC. Maybe you would change your mind.
Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

Yes you are right @sodojka I have heard a lot of good things about the Liberty 2 Pros and adding LDAC to them would be even better than LA2P I would assume. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a few but a lot of them get "shared " with my kids n wife. I will say that they are pretty good n one of a couple of my favorite