Liberty Air 2 Pro. pairing mode

Hi
Quick question hopefully. Just bought my first soundcore buds. Liberty 2 Pro. My question is how to I enter pairing mode?

Reason I ask I am going to buy a Bluetooth transmitter for my switch. With no screens on either Im not sure how the pairing would work. …

Anyone tried this?

Cheers

1 Like

The earbuds automatically go into pairing mode when you take them out of case. Now as for how to pair without screen, I have no idea and haven’t tried it with a bluetooth transmitter. Not sure if anyone here have tried it either so you can email service@soundcore.com to see if they can help you out

2 Likes

I would suggest if trying to pair with the transmitter, that you don’t have Bluetooth turned on with your other devices that you’ve already paired with,

Otherwise the earbuds may try going back to the first paired device

I’d be curious as to what you find out from customer support / service as I’ve seen a few threads of late looking to pair with a transmitter to watch tv or pc.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies.

I’ll order the transmitter. I will report back and see how it goes.

In theory they should connect I just cant figure out in my head how to force them to. But perhaps the transmitter does all the work.

Cheers.

1 Like

I dont think it will work.

Each assumes a UI like a phone to be a client to select and confirm the other client.

It’s like you’re trying to pair two sets of headphones to each other. The notion of a transmitter is nonsense it’s simply a different physical shape. The transmitters assume they are connected to from a phone, so do the buds, they won’t know how to connect to each other.

That is unless your transmitter has a UI like it can select.

1 Like

I have ordered off Amazon, Will give it a shot.

Worst case I’ll send it back! Thanks for theinfo.

1 Like

If you make it work then post here. I don’t see how it is physically possible but happy to learn!

2 Likes

Hi,

Worked no problem. I plugged the transmitter into my switch, removed headphones from case and pressed the button on transmitter. Paired in a few seconds.

Have some issues if there is bluetooth switched on, on my phone. But as long as its off it pairs straight away once removed from charging case.

3 Likes

Good to know. Which transmitter worked?

Not sure if I can post links…

But this will put you to to the right place " Golvery Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch"

Tempted to pick up a cheap AUX version and give that a go to. The battery powered ones seem to have a similar pairing button.

It looks like the volume has to be controlled via switch touch controls dont need to do anything. Sound quality is decent.

Yes if Bluetooth is on, on your phone, the headphones will take that as priority as it would have been last paired device.

Glad that it worked, and appreciate that you posted an update :wink: