Liberty Air 2 Pro , they are hereee

Hi all,

I am not a pro in reviews etc, but this is something what I want to share with you.

I ordered them same they when they are released. Luckily for me, there is EU Soundcore official store online, and I got them in 2 days… Really fast delivery… 10/10

Unpacking is awesome…that feel, like a little child… Box is cool, but most important headphones :slight_smile:

At first , built quality is perfect. Mat feel. They are very light. 10/10
Connectivity is as fast as light xD No issues with connection with my phone ( Oneplus 8 pro) 10/10

At first I have a few issues with finding perfect ear tips. Not sure if I found it yet, hehe… Need more testing 8/10

HearID- awesome thing… never had opportunity to try something similar…And after all, sound difference is really noticeable. Equaliezer options are so big. Still didnt tried all of them. 10/10

ANC - perfect… for this budget , I am more than satisfied. I tested them in public bus, tram, city etc. With ANC on (Noise cancellation- transport mode) I can hear only sound. No ambient sound, talks etc. With transparency mode on, totally different. I can hear everything…i have to get used to this. Normal ANC , I prefer this indoor, when I am at home, with low ambient sound. 9/10

Charging is so cool (wireless ) I can charge them with my phone, wireless charger or via cable. For now, battery seems good. Needs more test 9/10

Sound quality is great, no issues so far. 9/10

That is for now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I just got mine yesterday and they are sounding good and may be my favorites.

3 Likes

Nice review and I am impressed with earbud selection as well

1 Like

Nice review thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks for sharing, Waiting to see some detailed feedback after more time of usage.

1 Like

So maybe its me but the ANC is pretty bad. I cant tell any difference between any of the modes. Sound quality is pretty good though.

I thought the same in the first few hours. But then next day ,I tried them in public transportation, and crowded area, and difference is really big.

Though, there are still space for improvement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consistent with the other ANC Soundcore products and reviews. So it’s more a value for money discussion, you get some ANC for not much more cost.

1 Like

New firmware update is up :slight_smile:

Nice first impressions! Hope you are enjoying them and keep us updated on any issues you might face. Also let us know what battery life you get.

1 Like

Nice first impressions so glad you’re happy with them

1 Like

Some excellent photos @m.batrac and nice review. Did you see the latest post looking specifically for the LA2P unboxing?

Some sweet prizes available… hope you consider putting in for the swag.

1 Like

ANC is definitely not leading class by any means, but it does work. I am less impressed with the transparency mode.

Transparency mode is weird… I am not satisfied with it.

When I am connected to other device ( without Soundcore app), how should I know which ANC I am using ?
Also while removing one headphone and putting it back, sound gets louder. Is that normal ?

I am wondering if the earbuds have a main earbud and secondary when paired to your device. Putting one away may be making the secondary one the main one or the main one is not casting to the secondary earbud now and this may cause an increase in the volume. …as one is doing less work or the other is picking up as the main this may have caused the sound volume. Probably not right as you really need others to make comments to compare it too.

Post your unboxing video in the rewards thread, or make one if you haven’t yet. Lots of good pictures, I’m sure your video would be in the competition.

Yeah, I am not sure… how to test this ? Also maybe more users input can help with this :slight_smile:

Btw, for all bugs etc should I send email to the support or what is the procedure ? Thx

service@soundcore.com is where you should send them too. Support here is just friendly community support.

1 Like

I just had a first call with my new earphones…

And I am really disappointed… sound quality is so bad… I heard other side like echo voice, robotic voice like I am 10 m from my phone…but I am 0.5 m away…also other side tell me that sound is also poor from my side…I don’t know if I did something wrong or not, but that is not a good start :frowning: