Liberty Air 2 Pro Transparency volume?

Does anyone know if you can increase the transparency mode volume to be increased? I LOVE the feature, and works well when playing things at low volumes. However, once I start putting some power behind the buds, the effectiveness of the transparency, aka hearing your surroundings, is greatly decreased. Any ideas?

The only way to do that is to switch between the 2 transparency modes. Nothing on website or app says you can do anything else to make it louder

Reaching out to customer support would help much more

1 Like

The higher the transparency volume the more feedback would occur, you’d be feeding your own volume from output back to input and you’d hear whistling. There’s a reason it has a maximum.

When they were tweaking it before launch they found the maximum which didn’t cause feedback. There’s probably a diagnosis mode to tweak it, in the chipset manual, but you’d also risk bricking it too.

Just accept as is.

1 Like

That makes complete sense. I wasn’t privy to the beta testing/tweaking, so I didn’t know if there was a reason or if it would be a feature request. Thank you so much.

Interesting. Transparency for me is just about hearing cars, etc while outdoors, and it does fine for that. Makes sense that it would be more challenging at higher music volumes though.

I frequently listen to music when walking around the house, or watching a movie at night. However it is necessary to have the ability to hear say, my kids talking or crying from another room. Without earbuds in, this isn’t a problem. With earbuds in, without listening to music, no problem. But anything running through the earbuds audio wise, since I get such a good seal, doesn’t have the ambient noise high enough to “pierce” through the music.

1 Like