Liberty air 2 pro vs Life A2 nc / dot 2 nc

Does anyone happen to know where I could find a comparison review between the Liberty air 2 pro’s and the Life A2 nc / dot 2 nc’s? I’m curious to see how the latters will stack up against what I believe to be Soundcore’s “big dog”. However, if I’m wrong please let me know. Thanks!

I haven’t seen many A2 and Dot 2 NC videos in the first place so I don’t think there’ll be many comparisons with LA2P. The formers also didn’t get as much publicity as the latter so I will recommend you wait for some comparisons posted by community users here

I think the A2 are very similar in style to the dot 2 and the air 2 pro are a totally different style. I don’t really know much about the dot 2 nc but the other two are relatively new and hopefully comparisons will come out soon

I found a YouTube sound comparison maybe it’s useful for you

2 Likes

Ooooo nice video find

Very interesting video. Thank you!

Very good share for sound comparison and mic comparison, I didn’t really notice much of a difference, with the a2 nc sounding a bit more natural.

Nice video. Thanks

That is also my opinion Therefor I’m happy that I bought the A2 NC for nearly half the price of the LA2P.
The sound is nearly as good as the L2P, but it has ANC which is helpful in loud areas.

1 Like

I’m surprised, it seems like the A2NC’s have better sound!

1 Like

That’s what I thought also. The A2nc’s (dot 2nc’s) sound as if they flow easier, whereas the air 2 pro’s sound a bit unnatural and strained. I’m not fooled by all the hype. The A2/dot 2nc’s sound better to me and not because I have them. If these were played to me back to back without being identified I’d pick the A2’s/dot 2’s every time.

2 Likes