Liberty Air 2 won' reset and won't connect... help

I searched for an answer to this problem but did not see it. I have watched videos and looked through the instructions but can’t solve my problem. I have restarted my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21). The earbuds won’t connect to the phone and when I push the reset and hold as described here nothing happens. Does anyone have a suggestion what I can do next. Both ear buds do the slow white light blinking.

2 Likes

Do they connect to another device?

I also have an iPhone and they do not connect to that device either.

Are these under warranty?
If so contact the support.
Seems these are really defective.

I have Galaxy S21 and don’t understand how you could have issues it connects with absolute ease practically on its own. Plus this is the wrong place to get help unless you just enjoy bitchin and making a great product seem difficult to operate. Hope this helps. Lol

Make sure you are holding the reset button long enough.

to kheffer14: I don’t enjoy “bitchin” and I selected “Support” so I am not sure why you think this is the wrong place for help. To take the time to comment on a post where someone is pleading for help seems like you may be the one that enjoys “bitchin”. Putting Lol doesn’t make something that is not funny suddenly funny… Lol.

2 Likes

to EDM: I held it for 10 and then on to 20+ seconds. I watched multiple YouTube videos that show how easy it should be do do the reset but nothing happens for me unfortunately.

Really weird I take it they charge just fine in the case no problems? Only thing I could think is something blocking the buds from sitting on the pins just right.

to EDM: I left them sitting and just went to check the fit in the case. I opened the top after they have been sitting for over an hour and the red light was flashing like the reset now had been successful. I checked the pairing on my phone a like magic they now paired. I don’t know what happened but now they are working. I have reset in the past without a problem and that was why I was stumped. Hopefully it was just a quirky problem that won’t happen again. Thank you all for making suggestions. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they keep working.

3 Likes

Those are the mysteries we all know.
Great!
But never ask why its now working! :rofl:

1 Like

Glad they are working now… I wonder are you in a location that is fairly hot at this time. It could be that they got too hot.

Other than that it is a soundcore miracle. :slight_smile:

I would suggest service@soundcore.com if things continue to have issue with them.

1 Like

Glad to see they are working. I am not too familiar with the case and pins, but sometimes the pins can get sticky and they freed up… or the tips maybe kept the lid from closing.

Hope you are able to enjoy them for many more years.

1 Like

hi, I am sorry to learn about the pairing issue with your Liberty Air 2, thanks for trying some troubleshooting already. In order to further pinpoint the issue, please also try the steps below to see if it helps at all:

1. Delete (forget/ignore) the pairing records for the headphones (both Liberty & Liberty L) on your device (phone/tablet/etc.) and turn off the Bluetooth.
    Reset the earbuds using the following steps:
    Place the earbuds back into the charging case and keep the case open.
    Tap and hold the button at the back of the case for 10 seconds until both earbuds’ LED lights flash red 3 times.
    –> After the reset you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together.
  2. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device again, search for the Liberty (not Liberty L) and pair the device to see if that worked.
  3. Please try with another device (phone/tablet/etc.) and see if the issue is the same.

Note: When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing. Select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

If it doesn’t work, no worry, please directly drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and order# for any further warranty assistance. ^A

Where do you suggest the person post? Plenty of people here are reporting problems and plenty of people have historically helped out.
Rigid dogmatic support of a product because you own it and like it doesn’t help the range of people experiencing troubles with a product. Glad yours works and you love it. That person’s should work easily product isn’t working easily (nor is mine). I’m grateful for all the folks that take time to report troubles where ever they find themselves. Forum, Conversations–Anker is spread out in the most chaotic manner–got Reddit, Anker Site, Sound Core Site…just point us all where we should go .

I have the same issue with a brand new pair of these earbuds. I hope Soundcore looks hard at its quality control.

same issue is facing
does anyone have a suggestion what i can do?