Liberty Air 2s won't stay in my ear if I move my mouth too much

They are super comfortable but seem to start to slip out regularly. Anyone else have this problem and find a way to remedy it? I love the sound of these but I am going to return them if I can’t get them to stay in my ear.

5 Likes

Sounds like the fit may not be perfect - trying a bigger ear piece might help.

Unless you are really going crazy with the mouth movement. Do other headphones stay in just fine during the same movements?

1 Like

Are you putting them in with the stem pointing down then once in your ear turning them to have the stem pointing more to your mouth?

1 Like

Play around with different sizes, once you find the perfect one you can do this…

2 Likes

Yeah other earbuds without a stems have stayed in better because they actually fit in the ear as well. Not just the tip in the ear canal. These just sound so much better so I’m trying to find a solution.

2 Likes

Yep. It seems like they lock better for me when I start with them facing forward and then turning them down.

1 Like

With my Liberty Air 2s, the right one stays in just fine, but the left falls out, no matter how much pushing and twisting I do. I have tried all the earbud sizes, but not even the largest ones that came with it will stay in. Is it possible to get oversized bud/cushions? My guess is that my left ear canal must be larger than the right. If that is true, I’ll need a cushion larger than the largest that came with my shipment. Any possibility of that?

2 Likes

You would have to try and find some on amazon.
A quick search and I found these. Maybe look around see what you like.
Comply TrueGrip Pro Memory Foam Earphone Tips for True Wireless Earbuds - Secure Fit Tips with TechDefender (Small, 3pr) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWY46RM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_n73JFbDXFFVD7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! I have ordered some to see if I have better luck keeping the left one in, using the Comply tips.

2 Likes

After trying all 4 sizes of the silicon tips, I ordered the Comply Foam tips that are made for the Liberty Air 2 per the Comply website.
No slippage. Fits in case.

So far so good.
Ready to use them in a workout for the real test.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for the update👍

1 Like

Good to hear. Getting tips right is the hardest part of in ear headphones - the range between secure and comfortable isn’t as wide as we would all like.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that this worked and also fit in the case. I have to try to remember the comply foam tips for others that may have this trouble as well.

1 Like

I maybe need to check out the foam tips as well, as I e seen a few now that have had success with them.

Glad they worked for you.

I’m having the same exact issue, but my left one stays in fine and the right one won’t stay in when I move more than slightly. sooo annoying!

2 Likes

I would either refer you to trying a different ear tip that they include or possibly buying the ones previously mentioned in this thread if the first solution doesn’t work for you, I know sometimes one ear doesn’t fit the same size as the other so this might be your case

1 Like

I got some SpinFit CP360s. They worked with the Liberty Air 2s

2 Likes

I have the EXACT same problem. I can wear them but if I move my mouth to talk, or if I’m listening to something while I eat, they wiggle out. I’ve tried every combination of the eartips possible, I’ve turned, twisted, jammed, tried everything to lock them in place, and they still find a way to wiggle loose and that’s super frustrating. The original Liberty Air didn’t do that as much because the piece was just thin enough to stay put (fairly well…definitely better than the Pro’s).

3 Likes

Same! I can talk, walk, etc and left one is fine but right one falls out.

Looks like it depends on ears. I have LA2s and have no problems. I think the only solution for you is to try anothers eartips