Liberty Neo A3911 right side has low volume

The right side is still working but the volume is really low. I’ve already reset earbuds.

Have you tried cleaning out the quiet earpiece?

1 Like

I tried that as soon as I posted my question and it did the trick! I didn’t see any blockage but I dipped it upside down (shallow) in hot water and blew out the water. Working fine now, thanks!

The ear has similarity to shallow hot water but I’d suggest just pulling visual blockage off first and then clean with isopropyl alcohol as it’s a solvent which doesn’t leave residue and doesn’t cause rust.

We are sorry to hear your Liberty Neoheadphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting already.

Don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Good to see it working now. I have to help my son with his pair as he is younger and does not think to do that as often as he should… :blush: