Liberty Neo left airbud not working

Need some assistance…just bought my soundcore liberty neo but the left bud was not working so I put it in the charging case but it keeps flashing white while the right has a steady white. I’m not sure of it’s charging because when I take it out of the case it’s not responding… no light anything…have anyone experience this and how can I fix this???

Seems like a duplicate post @Loz @TechMan @Duane_Lester

Similar one here

@flexbyer may be try to reset the Neo, follow the below steps

1. Open the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and delete “Soundcore Liberty Neo”.
  2. Take the earbuds out of the charging case, press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes pink, release the button when the LED indicator turns off.
  3. Press and hold the multi-function button again on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes pink, then release the button when the LED indicator turns off.
  4. Place the earbuds back to the charging case for resetting (Make sure charging case still has power), take the earbuds out of the charging case once the LED indicator on both earbuds turns solid white. Now the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud. The connection is successful if the left earbud flashes slowly and the right earbud flashes rapidly. If the connection was unsuccessful, place the earbuds back in the charging case and take them out again and repeat steps 2-4 until the connection is successful.
  5. Open the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device, search for “Soundcore Liberty Neo”.

Also write to service@soundcore.com for Soundcore support

I reset it and left it in the case and it soon started working …thanks

Thanks for the update @flexbyer

Glad it worked out for you!