Liberty Neo - Right earbud issue

I’ve had my Soundcore Liberty Neo for just under a year and only just encountered this issue. Last night and all through today the right earbud volume would fade to nearly nothing and then occasionally jump back up to what it’s meant to be. This happened regardless of my device/device volume. The left earbud works fine and both seem to charge and light up fine.
Any fixes? Ideally I’d like to keep these for a while longer so any help would be appreciated!

I am not in earbuds so far.
But may be, there is a possibility to reset.

Hey there, here are some troubleshooting tips:

• Try reducing the distance between your right earbud and your audio device, like having your audio device in your right pocket or right side. Your right Soundcore Liberty earbud is the master (main) earbud. It connects to your audio device and to the left earbud.
  • Put the earbuds back in the case and take them out, double tap the buttons on the earbuds and test them again.
  • Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device’s Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds and then turn it back on. Please note, turning Bluetooth off and back on quickly will not reset the connection.
  • Try closing any Apps you’re not using on your device.

Let us know if this works or not. And you are welcomed to contact us via service@soundcore.com

Thanks for the advice, got it working eventually. Resetting the connection on my phone a few times and a good clean of them seems to have sorted it. Thanks!

1 Like