Liberty Pro 2 background noise

I got the liberty Pro 2 today. It’s good and bad.

The sound quality is excellent. The sound stage is quite big. Although it’s quite big, it’s very comfortable to wear.

Unfortunately, it has very bad background hiss noise as soon as I start to play music. I tried other wired and wireless earphones. I could verify it’s not the source issue (iphone 8). It’s from the earbud. Is that from the noise reduction? I could not find an option to disable that and hence could not verify that.

I will contact custom support to send it back. I hope SoundCore is able to address this issue in the future.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Someone should be around shortly to help with your issue. If not support will be able to help with your issue. Keep in mind, they are coming back from a week long vacation so it might take some time to get back to you.

I’m by no means an expert so I have no idea what’s wrong.

Have you downloaded the app and tried to adjust settings to try and fix any issue you may be having. (Worth a shot)

Oh no, 3rd reported issue of the same that I have seen…I hope it isnt a reoccurring issue.

@youtsing just a fyi, the only noise cancelling or reduction these have is cVc which is strictly for phone calls, you wont notice it but the person on the other end of the phone call will. I would try deleting the bluetooth pairing and try a fresh restart of your phone and then repair the earbuds. Use the app to tune them to your ears and see if you still have the same issue

1 Like

I did use the app to adjust the head id. It’s a nice feature but it would not help this noise issue.

1 Like

@Beauty can you help with this please? Thanks in advance!

I have the same issues. See here Liberty Pro 2 rush

It’s definitely a recurring issue… which is going to be very bad for soundcore. A lot of lost money.

Unless on the off chance it can be fixed via software update

Have been listening for a few hours since I received my Liberty 2 Pros today. I am not experiencing this issue. I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Could be a defective pair.

There is a reset button on the back of the case. Have you tried resetting?

I would say most definitely a defective pair. My original liberty airs don’t have this issue.

My spirit X do tend to sound like that though…

The background noise will be gone if there is no music playing. As soon as I clicks the play button, the noise starts. In old days, Bluetooth headphone tended to have this kind of issue. I was surprised they behaved this way. Even my $30 Bluetooth earbuds could keep zero background noise. It is more like a hardware issue. Given what I learnt so far, it might not be an isolated issue.

I agree that its probably defective hardware.

I’m 100% positive that soundcore will resolve the issue though. They always have in the past

If it’s a hardware defect then it shouldn’t be at the price and we are not the only ones. You don’t write that, but you don’t have the Liberty Pro 2 and not every product is the same. It is therefore not helpful when people write here they don’t have that when they don’t even have the product.

I have a background hiss noise as soon as I start to play music as well. And when pausing the music the hiss continues for some seconds before it stops.

In my case the noise is worse in the left earbud than in the right.

1 Like

I think all Liberty Pro 2 have this problem.

Clearly not since @jeffharrisxus isn’t having the issue…

Sorry to hear you’re having problems with your Liberty Pro 2; Since this is our newest model and we need to collect some information for our engineers to identify the problem, please let me know if the following tips work or not:

• Deleting the pairing history on your device, resetting your device, then try to pair with the SoundCore headphone again.
  • Reset the earbuds, you may find the steps on the user manual.
  • Try all the ear tips and ear wings to find the best-fit spot.
  • Ensure there are no physical objects hindering the Bluetooth connection from the Soundcore to the device they’re connected to (such as a doorway or wall).

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly via soundcore@service.com. We always stand behind our product.

2 Likes

I have make new pair and reset but not help.

I did reset too. It did not help. I am contacting to support to return it. Hope the next revision could be better.

1 Like

I have also contact for sending return.